Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Need Investment Fund Or Loan To Complete A Business Plan And Project - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / I Need Investment Fund Or Loan To Complete A Business Plan And Project (1244 Views)

Business Plan And Feasibility Development / Start A Business With Phoenix Fashion NG Today / Myadvertisingpays....a Business That Pays Every 20 Minutes And 72 Times In 24hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investment Fund Or Loan To Complete A Business Plan And Project by iamlarry(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
I really need investors or loan to complete a business project,the profit in this project worth over 20million naira and i need 2million naira to accomplished it. My number is 08133039416 you can message me on whatsapp or mail me on damzy01@gmail.com to discuss about the business.
Re: I Need Investment Fund Or Loan To Complete A Business Plan And Project by orihnma(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2016
Good day,
Am by name chidinma, i work with rosabon financial service. we are financial institute, we are recognize and approve by CBN, we have been existing since 23years now. In rosabon we do allot but will like to introduce some of our plans with you, we have a plan called Reap, RTN, and R-win. 1 The reap its a monthly saving plan,minimum to start with is 10,000 while the maximum left to you to desired, 2 the second is RNT is called rosabon treasury note, its a means of placing your funds, the more amount you place the higher your interest, take for example you place the sum of 50,000 with us for 30 days the interest you will be getting is 5 percent interest and if you place that same amount for 60days which is two month the interest that will be giving is 5.5. so you see, the more fund place and the longer it stayed the higher the interest that is given, 3 the last is called R-win(rosabon-win big)its really rosabon win big, you will not believe if you dont key into it, its a raffle draw we do for customers that have an account with that particular plan,one can start with 20,000 or 1 or 2 million depending on you and you live the fund with us for 30days which is a month the customer will be qualified for the draw, for instant for 20,000 is a slot, 100,000 is 5 slot, a million is 100 slot the more slot the higher the opportunity you have to be among the winner of the month, the darw is done every month, i know a question will come to your mind that what if you dont win what happen to your funds?the answer is that your money remain intact and the draw takes place every month, all of these plans have an interest attach to each.
(1) for REAP: the monthly saving plan the interest attach to it is 6.5% interest
(2)for the RTN the rosabon treasury note the interest attach depends on the amount place and the tenor is staying for
(3) For the R-WIN the interest is 2%, reason been because of the raffle draw.
thank you as wait to getting a reply's on these note

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.x-crypto.com/_/14545/the / Land Investment Is The Best Investment Option / Try Maxo Coin, Its Free. Https://www.maxocoin.com/invite.php?id=maxo355087

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.