Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: (540 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Fortuna Sittard Relief Sunday Oliseh Of His Duty "Over Abysmal Action' / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: by Emmatdayo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
1.Sunday Oliseh middle name is "Ogorchukwu"
2.He was the captain of Nigeria during the 2002 African Cup of Nations.
3.Oliseh was omitted from the country's World Cup squad in 2002 that for disciplinary reasons.
4.In March 2004, Oliseh was sacked by Borussia Dortmund after punching team-mate Vahid Hashemian while on loan at VfL Bochum.

5.Oliseh, 29 (then), broke the nose of Hashemian after the 0-0 draw with Hansa Rostock

"I think that I will return to the Bundesliga," he said. "I was having my best year on the pitch and am in the form of my life." CNN reported

"It would be wrong for people to judge me," said the 1996 Olympic Games winner. "I was in the Bundesliga for six years and there was never any trouble."

6.In January 2006, at the age of 31, Oliseh retired from professional football after playing a half season for Belgian top club K.R.C. Genk.
Oliseh's family members; Churchill Oliseh, Sekou Oliseh, Azubuike Oliseh, Egutu Oliseh are also into football business.
Sunday Oliseh quit his job as Nigeria’s football coach after claiming violations of his contract on Twitter.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/things-you-probably-didn-t-know-or-forgot-about-sunday-oliseh/135470.html#rwHzRe7CBsUbtc1R.99

Re: Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: by emymeeky: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: by Emmatdayo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
These are reasons y this guy shouldnt have been considerd for the job in the first place

(1) (Reply)

When One Ask '' Is Arsenal Still In The Champions League'' / Freebies: Win 1 Of 5 Free Tickets To The ABL Basketball Game / Bobournemouth Vs Chelsea Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.