Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Choice Of Professional Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choice Of Professional Program (568 Views)

How To Apply For World Bank's Young Professional Program 2019 / Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV / I Just Lost A Job Offer Of 650k Because Of Professional Qualification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of Professional Program by dammyshow100: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please, I need an advice on this. Is HSE relevant to an education graduate. I mean someone that study Educational Administrative.
Re: Choice Of Professional Program by Ndawe(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Relevance is relative. If you want to go into the profession (no matter your educational background), then yes, there are professional courses you can take. Check the website of ISPON (Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria), formerly NISP. Also, I think you want to know if it's anyone, no matter your course of study who can be an HSE professional and the answer is YES.
I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Fact Ltd,pls Help Asap / Current Vacancies In A Reputable Farm In Ogun State / Graduate Sales/medical Representatives At Marie Stopes International Organisatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.