Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix (710 Views)

B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by TunezMedia: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
HKN star, B-Red in a new Snapchat video, called out rapper, Yung6ix and threatened to beat him up the next time they meet.

Accroding to him, ‘First of all, Yung6ix if i see you, I’m fu*king going to beat your ass. I’m going to F*ck you and your crew up, You understand. You are wearing a fake chain, You are F*cking broke’.

This threat video comes after Yung6ix went on Twitter earlier today, threatening to expose in 24hours, some big names in the industry that did injustice against him, he neither exposed nor called out any name.

Still yet to confirm if both threats are linked as Yung6ix is yet to react as at press time.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/b-red-threatens-to-beat-up-yung6ix.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
hahahahahaha see this boti wan play with wafftown boys sha.........i dey laugh.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by mekzyjoe(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
See dis davido handbag of a cousin undecided... Na musician b dis
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by Michellla(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
we only know B_Red as davido's side kick

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by goldbim(f): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol...so B red too feels he's a star?if I hear..no Davido,no B red..*lubbish*how many hits has he released sef..?
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by CaroLyner(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
if not for this picture i wont know who B-Red is. i just know him as the yellow guy that follows davido around.

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by CaroLyner(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
we only know B_Red as davido's side kick
davido's handbag grin

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by Michellla(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
davido's handbag grin
lol for reals

1 Like

Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by Yungbitz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mr Nobody AKA B Red wan fight the whole Warri...ur career go just die b4 e start...Team Yung6ix
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by Princeparix(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
See as Odee Wan because of schnapps pour away Hennessy....

This kiss ass of a red no wan shine for im life. Na one diss track from the naija king of the South cum kpakpawanda of warri go finish am.
Re: B-red Threatens To Beat Up Yung6ix by oluwadare26(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
oh my God E-be like say u no wan exist again (Davido handbag) you wan fight confam warri born guy,not even Lagos boi warri guy 4dat matter.I pity u bro

(1) (Reply)

Is D'banj’s Demise A Myth Or Reality? / Nigerian US Based Rapper, Wale Set To Drop A Hit With YBNL Artiste Lil Kesh / See What Denerele Edun Wore To AMVCA 2016 #AMVCA2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.