Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light (686 Views)

Why Senate Suspended Bills On Grazing reserve - Ekweremadu / Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by obaiIaIa(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Since senate suspended Fashola's proposed 45% electricity hike, we haven't had electricity for straight 1 hr..

I go to bed in heat, wake up in heat!

What sort of rubbish is this??
Is this a country?? As I type now, the last time we had power was 7pm yesterday.

Is this the change?
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by ckmayoca: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
The amount is still active oh. My last pay was charged 23 naira instead of 16 naira before.

1 Like

Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by khalleb(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
so no so e b for ur side tu my own area don worse now oo na 3min. light Wi dey see nd na 2days ON 1day off
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by lakeside69: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
The light situation since the people rejected the hike had been terrible. The performance of this govt and its funtionaries will be adjudged not by the amount of energy desipated in fighting corruption but by the meaning impact of its policies on the population to which light, fuel, road and the economy guages first.

If the discos and d gencos want to manipulate and blackmail the citizens by withdrawing light from our homes, PLS TERMINATE THEIR CONTRACTS AND LET PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SHYLOCKS AND ECONOMIC MANIPULATORS TAKE OVER.

PLS GIVE US LIGHT. #restoreour light#
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even before the Senate stopped Fashola hike I never had light
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by comos: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fashola suddenly became Minister of Darkness since senate stopped the hike in tariff.
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by Zuria(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin grin Change ti take over grin grin grin

Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by chubhiee: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
obaiIaIa:
Since senate suspended Fashola's proposed 45% electricity hike, we haven't had electricity for straight 1 hr..

I go to bed in heat, wake up in heat!

What sort of rubbish is this??
Is this a country?? As I type now, the last time we had power was 7pm yesterday.

Is this the change?
I think it's deliberate. The masses will yet beg them to come and collect the increment so the deliberate suffering can stop.

Even a goat when pushed to the wall tends to revolt. I really don't understand Nigerians! ordinary light Una dey try.
Re: Since Senate Suspended Fashola's Proposed 45% Hike, We Haven't Had Light by eyeview: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please,someone should tell the senate that the new tarriff is actually being charged. And I hardly have a total of 3hours of power supply.
I remember how fashola used to run his mouth on how you don't need 'rocket science' to put 24hours power supply to all the homes in Nigeria. Now he seems to be the worst performing minister of power since May 29 1999.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says He Has A Different Opinion About Giving 5k To Unemployed Nigerians ‎ / Willie Is Working: An Author From Anambra State Univ. Uli, Come And Laugh / Life Sentence For Kidnappers In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.