Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. (757 Views)

Let's Share Working And Winning Binary Option Strategy.. / Want To Invest 2 Million Naira In Forex/binary Options Trading, Agribusiness,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. by webizone(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi guyz,
Without much ado, I will go straight to the point.
One of my greatest goals in life is to beat as many markets as I can. To me, it's fun. But a time comes when one needs to get serious. Of all the markets I have studied, I have a great inclination towards Forex, and then Stocks. I have been predicting these markets with great accuracy recently. I think I am ready to take the next step, ie to try a make a living with my skills. But, I have a problem. I have got no funds. Could I go to the bank for loans? I have got no collateral. Friends? Well no one agrees they have money at the moment. So sad. But then, it occurred to me I could access for funds from the public. That's why I am asking you guys today.
I have no limit or minimum to any amount you can donate to me, but I tell you this, I will be very grateful for anything you can help me with. What I can also offer to show my appreciation is that I will send my trading picks directly via SMS to your phone for a complete trading week. I assure you that you will like it. So what do you say? Do I get your support or not?

If you will like to contact me or to get my account details call the number below

Zero Seven Zero Six Six One Two Zero Two Five Zero.

I anticipate your response, and may you be lucky.
Re: Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Go and get a menial job and raise cash for your business..... nobody had money to throw away, times are hard.
Re: Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. by webizone(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Go and get a menial job and raise cash for your business..... nobody had money to throw away, times are hard.

I appreciate your input. Although, it never hurts to try or else, I would never know. Besides, what type of menial jobs can I do? Sometimes, to get the job ma na WAEC, and even if you do get it, the pay would be so low that you will have spent it before you can do anything with it. Otherwise, I actually considered the option.
Re: Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. by mcqwerty(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2016
So you think the next step is to manage funds? You are living in fantasia. No financial information or data to justify your claims. Even at that Paper trading is a completely different animal compared to Live trading. Whats your Comfortable risk level? Sorry to say but you do.t even sound like a trader or whatever. Am quite certain u can't manage a $50 fund. That's a bit over N12,000 and if you can't raise that as little as it is, You are only wasting your time. grin
Do you even know what , "Beat the markets" mean? shocked
Re: Have An Excellent Forex/binary Option Strategy, But Need To Raise Capital. by webizone(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2016
mcqwerty:
So you think the next step is to manage funds? You are living in fantasia. No financial information or data to justify your claims. Even at that Paper trading is a completely different animal compared to Live trading. Whats your Comfortable risk level? Sorry to say but you do.t even sound like a trader or whatever. Am quite certain u can't manage a $50 fund. That's a bit over N12,000 and if you can't raise that as little as it is, You are only wasting your time. grin
Do you even know what , "Beat the markets" mean? shocked

Read well first. Don't intend to manage anybody else's funds, just my own. I am or I was asking for donations, not investments.

(1) (Reply)

Viable Charcoal Export Contract / Turn $1 Into 1 Million / 0.05 BTC Investmeny Daily Awoof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.