Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Independent Sales Agents At Mynaijabiz.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent Sales Agents At Mynaijabiz.com (348 Views)

Service Center Agents At Gig Logistics / Independent Sales Consultants Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Sales Agents At Mynaijabiz.com by gibsgibs(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
My Naija Biz is the most effective online marketing platform for small to medium size business in Nigeria.
Our powerful platform helps business to sell more products and service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.

MY NAIJA BIZ NEED THE SERVICES OF AN INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a resident of Abuja
2. Must possess a minimum of OND
3. Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
4. Must be very calculative and on time report.
5 .Must be an internet savvy.
6.Must be a problem solving skill.
7. Consultative approach and result oriented.
8. Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics

Application closes on the 29th of Feb.

Method of application.
Qualified applicant should and their CV to
Successful applicant will undergo 2days intensive training.
Send your Cv to jobs@mynaijabiz.com with the subject of the mail 'Independent Abuja sales Agent'

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineer - Full Stack / Please, I Need A Full Time, Partime Or Contract Job In Lagos / Vacancy For Email-Digital Marketer In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.