Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal (851 Views)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by Tunchi101(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm really not sure if I bit myself but I doubt it though. I've got this injury like stuff a person gets after biting himself. Its been there for almost a year now. The injury is in my inner cheek; inside my mouth; right in front of my molar teeth.

Please this pain is becoming almost unbearable. Been to my school clinic, they gave me a couple of drugs and advised me to gaggle every evening with salt and warm water but its not helping.

Please anyone with a good help on here?
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls dnt even think of puttin a pic! angry
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by goldpurity: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
You can send a consult for free to www.facebook.com/askadentist24hrs. Your questions will be answered, u can even attach a picture if u so wish for better diagnoses and management.
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by uckennety(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Go and lick riboFlavin ask a pharmacists or chemist and increase your intake of peppery Food and citrus fruits!
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by Tunchi101(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldpurity:
You can send a consult for free to www.facebook.com/askadentist24hrs. Your questions will be answered, u can even attach a picture if u so wish for better diagnoses and management.
thanks mate
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by porshuch: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
For almost a year You need to see a doctor, so that they can conduct a biopsy on that. The earlier the better.
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by Joel3(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
its either you keep bitting it and reinjured it again and again. go get a vitamin C. and like as much as you can daily every 3 hours.
Re: I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal by allycat: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
One whole year plese insist on being referee to a maxillofacial surgeon. Cancer in the mouth also starts as a small ulcer in some patients. It may not be that oh. But it is better to be safe than sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Best Remedies For Staphiloccocus Infections / How Does Ketogenic Diet Helps In Weight Loss And Increases Clarity Of Thinking? / 9 Benefits Of Forever Honey That Would Blown You Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.