Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

It Is Not Race But The Grace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Is Not Race But The Grace (372 Views)

"I Am A Product Of Grace" Uniport Student Who Suffered A 2nd Degree Burn / Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze Shows Off His 'mixed Race' Family (photos) / Are African American women the most beautiful of the Black race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Race But The Grace by MONDAYkay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Forgive my grammatical errors,but please don't ignore.
Hardwork,'tough struggle' ,'energetic up and down' ,incessant hustling,active and accurate brain do not or may not(as it sees to you) bring goodies to your side. Perphaps, you've already set your mind on a project(s) which you meticulously executed with absolute diligence and dexterity yet 'it is lagbaja nothing for you' or probably you've already concluded your plans heavily supported by MEN - who can only say but can't do except coerced by nature,yet your plan fell down the drain.
Nevertheless,you sometimes engage in an act casually and lackadaisically which unknown to you has automatically been backed,stamped and endorsed by nature which is only waiting for you to pull a string and after all, you ended with maximum gains and satisfactiom which hitherto has not been accorded to you.That is life,such is nature.it is not your RACE, it is the G-RACE(Guided race).

(1) (Reply)

new hoverboard / Today Is My Birthday / Nairaland Will Not Pass Away Till Christ Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.