Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (74373 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Synzu(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
that 1 na jamb qstn u d£y ask so..
LOL, I'm guessing u have issues with the nudity?
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kai!
Una no sabi pity person sha . Biko she need una to make record sales for her oga rudeboy
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by amunkita(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lattop:
She no evem finegrin

Goodluck to her......

But she better pass peter own wey dey divide home..
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by mopinks(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
I dn go check am out for IG naso she dy open her body before... So make una no shock and no, no be Paul bewitch am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by porschela: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Me sef tire for dis kin intro o!
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by ifex370(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Whenever I need to understand the current intelligent level and sense of exposure of the average Nigerian in 2016, I turn to Nairaland and the rest of naijas social media, artists and record label bosses have been having photo shoots of their new artiste since I can remember, P Diddy use to do that back in 2008 and most other music companies, it's funny in Nigeria a lot of people see it as the girl being loose, being a prostitute or olosho as it is now called, some sayn u don't need photo sessions b4 u blow, some say lucifer or devil, some say end time girl; whatever that means, others involve religion lol, like seriously it's 2016 not 2004 most of you guys embarrass any Nigerian who is ever been abroad with your comments and level of reasoning,.

This is Nigeria an not US ... we dont need to copy them,, cos they aint right by doing that

3 Likes

Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol.
Olajumoke own different na. Beauty aint exposure of body.
True talk...lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Fanirandele: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
amunkita:

But she better pass peter own wey dey divide home..

Abeg Lola fine pass this one die, Lola's not even in her league on top the fact that the girl is much younger.
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Fanirandele: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifex370:

This is Nigeria an not US ... we dont need to copy them,, cos they aint right by doing that

You're right but the hypocrisy is when people hype Kim and then bash Tiwa for the same things but hey we all know Nigerians are generally hypocrites
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Cpumping(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
gals no get brain...
*modifi£d.... u ppl£ r just lykin my comm£nt cos am insulting gals okwa ya...?? Kwontinu..

n we r also liking ur picture cuz u r finer dan her
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by kherlly(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
na only me notice this Her bre**t don fall ooooooo i wonder how e go b wen shez 50... Laffin in greek
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Hypolyta: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifex370:

Your sound like a IndecentStar, so does your name
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by cardiak(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Is she a song writer, a model, a rapper, a comedian or dancer as me o! She's too dry to be a celebrity nowadays even rats sef dey appear for news say no to lassa fever
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by amunkita(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fanirandele:

Abeg Lola fine pass this one die, Lola's not even in her league on top the fact that the girl is much younger.

She better pass nd Fine pass, re they same

Nwanne, keep jerking ontop people's wife matter..
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Hypolyta: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifex370:

r u IndecentStar
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Mumu girl! She never release any song she don dey n.aked her sef angry

So after she releases a song its ok to go nude??
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Iyamar(f): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lattop:
She no evem finegrin

Goodluck to her......
She is beautiful
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by victme1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sincerely ZERO.
I dey annoy self. Wasted bytes
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Hypolyta: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Whenever I need to understand the current intelligent level and sense of exposure of the average Nigerian in 2016, I turn to Nairaland and the rest of naijas social media, artists and record label bosses have been having photo shoots of their new artiste since I can remember, P Diddy use to do that back in 2008 and most other music companies, it's funny in Nigeria a lot of people see it as the girl being loose, being a prostitute or olosho as it is now called, some sayn u don't need photo sessions b4 u blow, some say lucifer or devil, some say end time girl; whatever that means, others involve religion lol, like seriously it's 2016 not 2004 most of you guys embarrass any Nigerian who is ever been abroad with your comments and level of reasoning,.

Your name though hmmm makes understand you
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by tbliss22(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nudity everywhere!!
All to get fame... God help u!!
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
2ts:
Jumoke fine pass this babe... grin
I vote for jummy. ...no beefing pls...Just my opinion.
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
2ts:
2ts:

1 Like

Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by WolvyX5: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Her bra has circles. Dats nice tongue
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamjayboss:
Paul Okoye has finally revealed the the name of his Rude Boy Records first lady, she simply goes by the name Lucy.

Paul Okoye never want to go back, he really want the separation of the Psquare brand.

Meanwhile see more photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCQigLgRvo7/

What do you mean by Paul never want to go back? You better stop saying what you know nothing about! Nonsense
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Senorita123:

U av no idea how flat mine is.....n I love it gidi gan...ppl be like babe wots ur secret? I tell dem say na baba God nooni plus I no dey eat ajeranju. grin grin*tongue out*
Wow...dats nice to knw, dance, stunts & exercises wouldn't evn allow mine pop out. #Team slim, tall & fit. Pele ohcheesy
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
The pix lack that aura of professionalism and photogeny that ordinarily should go with these photoshoot, cos that's what I believe they are desperately trying to portray.
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Naff24(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lattop:
She no evem finegrin

Goodluck to her......
U sef talk am finish nd open teeth grin

She fine pass ur crush tongue
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Fanirandele: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
amunkita:

She better pass nd Fine pass, re they same

Nwanne, keep jerking ontop people's wife matter..

Mumu in what other area is there a basis for comparison undecidedIs Lola an artist Is this girl a wife or mother You're not even making sense .
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Naff24(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hope boda Paul no dey knack her akpako cheesy
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Person neva sing song e dey go photo shoot.... cheesy
Re: Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamjayboss:
see more sexy photos here: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/paul-okoye-finally-unveils-rude-boy.html

This one's we've seen is OK! every time "see more this", "see more that".. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Mercy Johnson Open’s Her Legs Wide In New Seductive Acts (photos) / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.