Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico (636 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by auogbet: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured on Camera In New Mexico http://www.bigtony.net/photo-cross-appeared-in-the-sky-and-was-captured-on-camera-in-new-mexico/
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by tsephanyah(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
and then all Mexican should go to heaven
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by tsephanyah(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
and then
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by TrajansKong: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na wa ooo. End time tinz. Fast, pray, tithe as never before. He is coming to judge.Cover yourself in his blood while you have the chance shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by espn(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol..am waiting for people's comment.. I saw a thread saying human face appeared in a river.. so many people came up with different theories...some said it's the reflection of light..e..t.c..oya religious bigot will claim dis is real because it's a cross!
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by SolexxBarry(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is an end time notice ooo,choi shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO: Cross Appeared In The Sky And Was Captured On Camera In New Mexico by TrajansKong: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Aaaargh. I am already dead and typing this from Hell.

Na wa oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/02/16 / Happy Mothering Sunday / Sacrament Of Penance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.