Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

In Need Of Legal Online Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Legal Online Work (956 Views)

Head Of Legal And Company Secretary / Hiring Nigerians For Online Work / Vacancy For Director Of Legal Services And Human Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Legal Online Work by Horlawoomey(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, please I will like you guys to suggest a legal work one can engage in online that is not too capital intensive.

I have a good laptop and a modem that are almost not in use, safe for job search that is taking forever to come.
I will prefer the one that will require only data purchase.

Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by Horlawoomey(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lalasticlala please this will go a long way in helping me and other guys in my kind of situation if it makes front page.

I just want practical examples, NL is better than Google sometimes.
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by Neduzze5(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Horlawoomey:
Lalasticlala please this will go a long way in helping me and other guys in my kind of situation if it makes front page.

I just want practical examples, NL is better than Google sometimes.

Freelancer

Upwork
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by Horlawoomey(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Neduzze5:

Freelancer
Upwork
Thanks so much bro, please can you describe how this work ?
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by Academicwizman(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Horlawoomey:
Good day Nairalanders, please I will like you guys to suggest a legal work one can engage in online that is not too capital intensive.

I have a good laptop and a modem that are almost not in use, safe for job search that is taking forever to come.
I will prefer the one that will require only data purchase.

Thanks in anticipation.

Try this if u really want to make cool money:
Gurusvillage Writing Service is a registered premium academic writing organisation in Nigeria. The brains behind the organisation have had over 7years experience in academic writing up to PhD level locally and internationally. The organisation is organising a one-week intensive training on academic writing to freelance writers across the country. The training was originally designed to retrain the organisation's workforce (freelancers) in the light of current development in the money-spinning field of academic writing. The firm has now decided to extend the offer to other freelancers interested in academic writing at a highly subsidized rate.

The training fee is N5,000 only. There is free accommodation for the 1 week period. Interested freelancers should call the manager on 08079740224 or send a mail to info@gurusvillage.com or info@brilliantthesis.com . Training starts on Monday 29th February, 2016. Two batches only.
.Note: The ideal training fee is about 50k. The training was heavily subsidized because of possibility of enlisting newly trained freelancers in the organization's workforce if they so desire
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by goshen26: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Neduzze5:

Freelancer

Upwork
pls tell us how it works
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by brighthp(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2016
#Spread mat#
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by foxgiovani(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
You can own a blog at no cost on our platform and start promoting your blog. If you have good topics and people begin to visit your blog regularly, you will start making money from it. Its as simple as that but it requires you updating your blog regularly.
Re: In Need Of Legal Online Work by Mishidoo: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Horlawoomey:

Thanks so much bro, please can you describe how this work ?

Read this post by IncomeVersity http://www.incomeversity.com/make-money-through-freelance-websites/

(1) (Reply)

Personnel Assistant At Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited / Graduate Entry Level Sales Executive / KADUNA Centre Airforce Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.