Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (24442 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Album Is Coming Soon For 100yrs??? / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2008
Bros no vex :-D I juss deh try teach pikkin lesson now :-D Abeg ooog if u go fukk that ashawoo make sure u strapped 8X because HIV no be joke oooh :-D Abeg I go stop sha because I think seh dem kno understand or dem go deh in denial,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2008
Condom, ? i no need am , na direct flesjh fukk i go give am and nothing go happen, if she get HIV, i go fukk that one sef join,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by smol(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2008
javalove:

Condom, ? i no need am , na direct flesjh fukk i go give am and nothing go happen, if she get HIV, i go fukk that one sef join,

guy you are a dead man walking-ghost-thats what u are
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2008
smol:

guy you are a dead man walking-ghost-thats what u are

lol, just kidding
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2008
its gravy. u are a bastard and u like nonsense music. go and solve mathematics to modenine songs. lmao
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2008
yo yo yo yo , make una stop the maddness u guys have to agree sauce kid is no competition to modenine, if u guys can stop all this nonsense hating and take time to listen to this AFRICAN KINGS una go enjoy the music, that shit is far better of what sauce kid is doing, that nicca is not original, my guy AFRICAN KINGS I BOW FOR NNA OO, MAKE UNA DEY DO AM AS BIG AS YOU CAN, BRUSH THEM HATERZ OFF, NAIJA ALL DAY,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 12:42am On May 18, 2008
owolomo:

yo yo yo yo , make una stop the maddness u guys have to agree sauce kid is no competition to modenine, if u guys can stop all this nonsense hating and take time to listen to this AFRICAN KINGS una go enjoy the music, that shit is far better of what sauce kid is doing, that nicca is not original, my guy AFRICAN KINGS I BOW FOR NNA OO, MAKE UNA DEY DO AM AS BIG AS YOU CAN, BRUSH THEM HATERZ OFF, NAIJA ALL DAY,

if u like create multiple user names, it wnt work
sonofabitch
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by MP007(m): 4:11am On May 18, 2008
Mode nine? who? he doesnt dress hip hop, good rapper but he just doesnt have the "swaggar", on the other hand, seee the way sauce kid dresses, got all his thang poppin,swagga and style al combined, e ba ri ba san bori boboooooooooooooo
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2008
MP007:

Mode nine? who? he doesnt dress hip hop, good rapper but he just doesnt have the "swaggar", on the other hand, seee the way sauce kid dresses, got all his thang poppin,swagga and style al combined, e ba ri ba san bori boboooooooooooooo

We all got to live a world of our own. Is it the clothers he wears we listen to, or does he walk half naked? You agree he is good which is ok by me. Dress hiphop, how do u mean, is it agbada he wars in his videos or he wears buba and shokoto on stage, all those things dont have anything to do with the sounds of his beats, the lyrics he spits fans love for him,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 3:16pm On May 18, 2008
javalove:

We all got to live a world of our own. Is it the clothers he wears we listen to, or does he walk half naked? You agree he is good which is ok by me. Dress hiphop, how do u mean, is it agbada he wars in his videos or he wears buba and shokoto on stage, all those things don't have anything to do with the sounds of his beats, the lyrics he spits fans love for him,

java u wan dey argue again say mode9 sabi dress again ni?
be realistic man
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2008
java u wan dey argue again say mode9 sabi dress again ni?
be realistic man

Didnt u do comprehension in secondary school. Didnt you read my first line,

we've got to live a world of our own

Must he dress like evrybody is dressing, ? Must he sing like everybody is singing. This guy has said it times without numbers that he doesnt need anyone t teach him how to do his thing be it music or dressing, abegi we that gbadun the guy gbadun him for what he is known for, good rap music and thats all. Na saucekid clothes una dey look weda that one na good music now una go tell me, hisses
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 3:42pm On May 18, 2008
Bleep him then!!!!!!!
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2008
make modenine beg saucekid ti buy am clothes come frm yankee
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 3:59pm On May 18, 2008
lmfao grin
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 5:19pm On May 18, 2008
manta God punish u for lying o
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2008
manta na modenine. anything for promotion. the only thing is that the people wey dey support on here no dey support him in real life. so this is virtual reality.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 5:17am On May 20, 2008
tosin abi wetin them dey call u sef, watch who you talk about before i take koboko bless ur life, like i said sauce kid is no match to mode, and HE(SAUCE KID) NOTHING TO THE AFRICAN KINKZ, u need to go and listen to there song NNA DON FUKK UP, awon ode, THIS IS THE NU REVOLUTION FOR NAIJA HIP HOP, make una beta tell sauce to enjoy while it last, the same way 50 carry ja comot na hin them AFRICAN KINGZ go do to that vagabon u call sauce kid, IDIOTSSS,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 5:21am On May 20, 2008
SHEPE IN MY SYSTEM, CORRECTION I MENT THE AFRICAN KINGZZZZZZZ, see what too much gbana can cause, anyways AKS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, BIG UPPPSS MODE9,
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by tosinadeda: 5:44am On May 20, 2008
owolomo:

tosin abi wetin them dey call u sef, watch who you talk about before i take koboko bless your life, like i said sauce kid is no match to mode, and HE(SAUCE KID) NOTHING TO THE AFRICAN KINKZ, u need to go and listen to there song NNA DON FUKK UP, awon ode, THIS IS THE NU REVOLUTION FOR NAIJA HIP HOP, make una beta tell sauce to enjoy while it last, the same way 50 carry ja comot na hin them AFRICAN KINGZ go do to that vagabon u call sauce kid, IDIOTSSS,

who be this one!!!!!
new revolution indeed
go and die jare
u will neva make it in naija.

its obvious this is that sonofabitch opening another username!!!!!!
all this shit wnt work for ur damn career, u killing urself.

qbeats all the way jare

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by smol(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2008
na wa oh. na really fight be this oh. se i no go chop yab if i post my view.
anyway i like both modenine and sauce kid. they have totally different styles with which they approach the rap game, different ideologies too. while modenine keeps it simple and plain with main focus on his words and lyrical energy(also clear simple beats with few strings and chords but good kicks and bass), sauce kid is kinda flossy with an east side flavor and main focus is killer beats, flossy rhyming and stylish delivery and of course the gear he wears and the bling bling.
in conclusion i will say modenine is a lyricist (naz,talib kwali,common,mos def,50 in his early days) while sauce kid is a flossy rapper (jayZ,juelz santana,mims,flo rider etc). different styles, different delivery,different focus why the comparison.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2008
smol olenu pass small.
too much mouth. agbabiaka. sembelete.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2008
smol:

na wa oh. na really fight be this oh. se i no go chop yab if i post my view.
anyway i like both modenine and sauce kid. they have totally different styles with which they approach the rap game, different ideologies too. while modenine keeps it simple and plain with main focus on his words and lyrical energy(also clear simple beats with few strings and chords but good kicks and bass), sauce kid is kind of flossy with an east side flavor and main focus is killer beats, flossy rhyming and stylish delivery and of course the gear he wears and the bling bling.
in conclusion i will say modenine is a lyricist (naz,talib kwali,common,mos def,50 in his early days) while sauce kid is a flossy rapper (jayZ,juelz santana,mims,flo rider etc). different styles, different delivery,different focus why the comparison.

Gbam!

@skingo
skingo:

smol olenu pass small.
too much mouth. agbabiaka. sembelete.

lol, cheesy skingo even as i no like u, i cant but confess u one of my favorite posters mmeeennn u unny walai cheesy
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2008
coz u a ho ass nigga. thats why. u know i am telling the truth now u wanna kiss ass. u my worst dissee on here. but then u notihing to me. i can buy u. so go die
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by javalove(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2008
its like u this animal is taking this whole shit persoal. u think i give a hoot about u? Fukk u and kiss ma black ass. All na reestyle. All na game, Modenine is the best for me and saucekid is the best for you. Live in ur world and i wud live in mine, i no send u and God knows, hisses
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2008
Anyways, @ Java, :

U won't gain anything from this, Juss no mind them, Itz like trying to convert Buddhism(Skingo and co. --->LIE) to Christian ism (Us, ---> Da Truth) So just let it go, for them, Sauce is da Truth so dem go worship am till he nuts on their face,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Yig7Bx9gw

These guys are Mad funny, Just thought I'd share this video w/ y'all, Check em out and show em sum luv, Why Because:

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2008
What is Qbeats self Which beat una get Queer Beats, Jackin ppl's shit!!! Y'all needa wake up!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2008
quality beats yakpa. u no fit jasi. any of ur beat don produce hit record? no. so why u dey show urself? omo godwon is servin u guys in tx self and him ni get mouth for idustry so where the Bleep una don co me frm dey show face? go die jor
qbeat4, shogunro itsnaija
make ur papa go lick devil asshole
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by AfrknKngs(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2008
You my friend, are a Certified Dumb ass for even trying to back your shit up, Queer or Quality beats, what's da difference?? WHERE's DA BEAT You PRODUCED Abi na Remy Ma's beat abi na AKON's BEAT Which One?? What's his response?? "blah blah blah, Gon and Die, blah blah blah, Your papa, " -Get a LIFE- Go back to your OGBA place where your other Sauce kid worshippers will have your back, We don't give a damn bout Sauce, He aint shit, he's a nobody, a little fukk trying to impress his groupies(You and your bitches) posing as a Fake thug all tatted up with fake grills in his delusional world thinkin he got what it takes to be an artist!!! But peep game tho, Sauce is a Performer, Mode9 is an Artist, and AKS are Music Entertainers Yah Digg??!!?? So Different things, You can't compare them, Sauce is an Act to impress da crowds, Mode9 is an MC for Real Hip Hoppers, And AKS are Music Entertainers for Err1 to enjoy MUSIC, So Let this info fukk yah brains and let it born u knowledge Ok Yo am out fuh real, I'm tired of bringin my Level low for this Officially Retarded Brat! I'm sure your parents agree with me that You are a Mistake!!! (Ooops got on a low level again, fuh real that was my last one grin)

~We Are AKS~

Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2008
ur future is not secure. go find work.
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by smol(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2008
na wa oh, these boys really mean themself oh. na modenine and saucekid cause this one. i dont think they are at each others neck the way u guys are taking this thing is suprising. i thought this was all about hiphop-its a way of life and u guys have portrayed yourself as haters, fake mc's and dissers. the real guys are out there affecting lives and making dough you guys are beefing each other. keep it up oh. groupies calling each other groupies. lol
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by skingo(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2008
i swear. smol u get mouth pass small. ur mouth na everlasting. meanwhile u go everly ignore the haters. if u get one of two lines to give them whenever them show face, thats fine. otherwise bone them. they are not changing, or affecting the artists in question. sauce kid is still getting more money than modenine is getting and modenine is still making the music that is boring. so obviously whats being said here is simply virtual reality. now the african kings. these guys are pitiful. very wack guys. theres one guy in my estate that can rap better than them.he's not signed, he's not better than other mcs out there. so why are african kings trying so hard toget me to pay attention to their music? omo me no send. so whats the fuss for
Re: Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! by owolomo(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2008
tosin nicca go and fukk a goat while ur father rapes the chicken, abi won da inur lori e ni, which kind madness be this, i will say it again fukk sauce kid, nicca aint real, bunch of bafunssssss, una don fukk up miss road, shior

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

Download Motivational Audio - Believe In Yourself | Be Yourself / P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / Mercy Chinwo Awestruck At Performance Of “Daddy Wey Dey Pamper” By Doris Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.