Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! (964 Views)

She Made It To Top 50 Cussons Baby, Please Help Her Vision Be Realised / Abortion Or To Keep The Baby...please EXPERIENCED ANSWERS NEEDED / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
We did the scan yesterday. It said it was 7weeks and 5days.

Fast forward to midnight, she had a very a serious stomach pain that kept her rolling and rolling. I was even forced to ask if she took anything but she said NO. The stomach pain finally went after like 20minutes.

Tonight, we took the long journey from Abeokuta to Lagos. As we got to the gate, she noticed blood stains on her dress. We checked and yeah, she was the one bleeding.

I'm depressed as she is. Is the baby lost or i'm worrying too much?

Someone should please say something before i lose my sanity.
Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by amenbovillage(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jus relax all is well...

1 Like

Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by yomi007k(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
U need to do an urgent Obstetrics scan to ascertain the viability of the fetus.

1 Like

Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by Phargbemmy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
check into an hospital and have your wive checked up. You r not even meant to be asking this online, ACT!
Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks Y'all.

If not that it's already late, i'd have done a scan. Hopefully by tomorrow.

I'm just looking for ways to survive this night.
Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by osesology(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Phargbemmy:
check into an hospital and have your wive checked up. You r not even meant to be asking this online, ACT!
Exactly what I wanted to say. Something this serious happened and u still had time to log on to nl and start typing. Op, ur own case is serious.
Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by Afrobasic(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
osesology:

Exactly what I wanted to say. Something this serious happened and u still had time to log on to nl and start typing. Op, ur own case is serious.

At 11pm?

@op Keep cool, first thing tomorrow morning, you should see the doctor.
Re: Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! by osesology(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Afrobasic:

At 11pm?

@op Keep cool, first thing tomorrow morning, you should see the doctor.
What do you mean at 11pm? Even if he lives in a village, even 1am or 2am is never too late for one to seek medical attention for a bleeding wife. Since u are not a doctor, u can never know how serious a situation is until u see a doctor. I dont know about you, bro, but when it comes to women and their maternal or labour issues, I wouldn't take chances, fu*k the time!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ajebos Wont Know This / 13 Questions To Ask Before Getting Married / Lady Gets 70 Carat Diamond Ring Worth £7million On Her 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.