Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" (1085 Views)

Yo! Help A Brother Keep His Bae!!! / This Picture Is Bae / Sisivibes® || Guys Stop Thinking So Hard On What To Get 4 Wify Or “THE BAE” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" by Stoical: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2016
There are some certain things that are totally unacceptable, irrespective of what ever the reasons may be... How can you decide to appear like this to a dinner event? Abi dem say, dem no get Generator nee?

Please Ladies dress or makeup and appear decent... You may miss your man or look so awkward with that "painting"...

Guys, would you accept your base to follow you out like this? Babes, would you tell your friend, she is beautiful if she appears like this?

....hmmmmmmmm!!! Smh.

Re: When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" by ephemm(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2016
When Ur ancestors do make up for you
Re: When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" by Stoical: 1:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol...no be small ancestors
ephemm:
When Ur ancestors do make up for you
Re: When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" by NiRfreak(m): 5:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Light of the world, You step down into darkness. Opened my eyes let me see
Re: When Your Bae Becomes "Light Of The World" by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
Light of the world, You step down into darkness. Opened my eyes let me see

L gringringringringrin L!

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Sexy Dresses Which Every Woman Must Have / See 8 Gorgeous Images Of Sophia Momodu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.