Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? (1162 Views)

Why Do Christians Preach Against Premarital Séx, Yet Practice It? / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? by ukor(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2006
It has been an alarming clock all through when I pave wave through some of the churches well known in Nigeria, I discovered that other churches goes contrary to preach against other churches.

But to them, they claims being the faithful people, and the only group of church that will have the salvation of God.

I am now confused, what is the actual church that one can go to?

And who are the reall belivers?

Re: Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? by abbey02(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2006
only God knows who worship him
Re: Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? by BernieBoy(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2006
@ Ukor
Those who claim salvation comes from the church you worhip are rather hypocrites. Let me be personal in this. God told the people of Israel that there is coming a time when my people will worship me in faith and in truth. And this is the basis for my christianity.

Christianity is an individual race where everybody has to account for his/her life on the last day. Salvation is not coming from the Church. It doesnt matter where you worship or fellowship.
Re: Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
You certainly have a very valid concern here.

I am not a member of any church out there because I discovered years ago that the problems come from the FAKE LEADERSHIP, that is having a FAKE PASTOR leading the CHURCH.

I WOULD never criticize a CHURCH because the congregations are all innocent.

Read the holy GOSPELS only, It tells you clearly who is a FAKE PASTOR.

IT IS THE ONE ON THE PULPIT WITHOUT ANY ANOINTING TO HEAL, DELIVER DEMONIC SPIRITS AND BLESS THE POOR.

That is the Gospel he was commanded by JESUS to take to a suffering world.

I have learned much from the SCOAN CHURCH on Emmanuel TV. Much more than any PASTOR I have ever met.
Re: Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? by Pastafarian: 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I am not a member of any church out there because I discovered years ago that the problems come from the FAKE LEADERSHIP, that is having a FAKE PASTOR leading the CHURCH.

this guy that attends HOLY SCOAN says he is not a member of any church

wetin we no go hear

(1) (Reply)

Is Divorce A Sin To God? / Pastor Arraigned For Duping Banker! / Fort Hood - Did Tb Joshua Talk About This Tragedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.