Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Are You A Regular User Of Snapchat? Enter Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You A Regular User Of Snapchat? Enter Here (1351 Views)

2016/2017 Nigerian Army Regular Recruitment Intake Form (76 Rri) Is Out / Things You Can Do In Shoprite And Not In A Regular Market / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Regular User Of Snapchat? Enter Here by Encoredme(m): 2:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Hello there smiley

So I've been using Snapchat for up to a month now and it's being fun so far. I've seen various events from the views of other users and gotten insight into the lives of other everyday people like me. I'd say it's a great tool for cultural exposure. But then I don't have Nigerian friends and followers on the platform, mostly Americans and Canadians and I'd very much like for that to change. So if you're a REGULAR user of Snapchat and you believe your Snapchat stories are worth viewing, drop your Snapchat handle below or share your snap code so we can save and have it scanned so we can get connected together. Can't wait to start adding you all! cheesy

P.S Add me up with @tobiange

Re: Are You A Regular User Of Snapchat? Enter Here by Kikikay: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
add up @enkaydenis

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Access Forex For PTA, School & Medical Fees / Nurses Raped By Thugs During Night Shift (photo) / Please Which State Is This Guy From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.