Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson (31981 Views)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by thonyokun(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why go into marriage when you're not ready to endure, learn and tolerate your partner till death?
If you're out there and you're still single please take your time and be prayerful so that you will not miss it in choosing a partner because if u miss it in marriage you might likely miss heaven.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Muideenious: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok o. thanks for d up date. next case pls
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by LyfeJennings(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu is so media hungry. Don't get me wrong, I love the spot light but I can't do all of that rubbish to shine. Toyin is trying to hard to be what she desires. Why can't she wait and slow down. Genevieve wasn't this classy some years back but she built herself to that standard. She doesn't talk too much or do too much of things. Toyin need's to slow it down
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Tobium1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
And dey want us to believe dat dey are not fvcking behind scenes
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by EuDavies(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Braking up doesn't mean u shud become an enemy to the opposite sex, but few people tend to see dis especially our babes. Once u quit a relationship, u don Bleep up be dat. If God catch u say ur file enter dia hand. Omo go check LAWMA head office.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by wizkidblogger(f): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Her eyes don clear. Now she knows there is no saint anywhere...mtchew
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Beetobee(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Tank God dat kunu drinking dullard did not make fp dis tyme

From your words, I can tell you were brought up by burukutu drinking 'neer do wells'!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by CutieBobo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Love still dey shakiti bobo her. Nice1
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by sauceEEP(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Is it just me or did anyone notice that the divorce rate in Nigeria is becoming alarming? I thought marriage was for better for worse meaning no matter the gravity of the problems couples face divorce shouldn't be an option except it's a case of domestic violence....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Burgerlomo: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's never too late oo Toyin tomato, we can still plead on your behalf ooo grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by derecho(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
hapiness44:
Still can't relate with this statement
'Even though Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson are headed to finalize divorce, seems that doesn’t mean they don’t have love for each other still' .. you don't leave who you love or still love.. read up on 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. We just mistake so many things for love
No mind them.
I no kno wetin people think sey love be.
Love that can not forgive,love that can not suffer long,Love that can divorce,our generation needs prayers.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by derecho(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
thonyokun:
Why go into marriage when you're not ready to endure, learn and tolerate your partner till death?
If you're out there and you're still single please take your time and be prayerful so that you will not miss it in choosing a partner because if u miss it in marriage you might likely miss heaven.
deep
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by derecho(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Burgerlomo:
It's never too late oo Toyin tomato, we can still plead on your behalf ooo grin
no be she be toyin tomato o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Her eye never comot from him preek
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Jimi23(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
She wants to eat her cake and have it. Egbegbe don dump her ass? Oh, Adeniyi resemble dustbin abi dog wey dey return to vomit? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by hollowpot15684(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Meanwhile her new boyfriend has been arrested for robbery.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by bamideleadel: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
HBD
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Oluwabesco(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
If u treat ur husband like "KILO KANMI" another wife will snarch him lik "KILO FESE"...Loju bamon.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by PeterAkin: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
HBD
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Birthday Message To Adeniyi Johnson by Ola4great1(m): 2:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Such is life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Set To Dedicate His Son; Shares Photo / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.