Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Support Our Indigogo Project "Videogamestashbox" - (11 Days Left) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Support Our Indigogo Project "Videogamestashbox" - (11 Days Left) (1451 Views)

Help: How Do I Disable left Analog Control On Ps Vita / Nintendo Downplays Left Joycon Glitch / Last 2 Left – The World’s Simplest Fantasy Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support Our Indigogo Project "Videogamestashbox" - (11 Days Left) by RandomAfricanAm: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2016
In a recent post... http://www.thecoli.com/posts/17495130/
I spoke about not wanting to be apart of the gaming industry because I'd never get to work on anything outside of caucasian & asian characters.

Reminds me of water color square soft art work (but no associated game)

[img]http://thiskidanimation.files./2011/10/vagrantstory.jpg[/img]

@BulletProof then mentioned I should use kickstarter to fund a game if I was really passionate about it.
After thinking about it I decided last night to make an Indigogo campaign https:///Q81H6DsOkA

But not for a game ..for my games trading service instead which is already functional. The plan was actually to use the profits from the service to fund independent software development anyway so it's basically two birds with one stone.

I was actually surprised that some of that stuff was getting thousands of dollars and people only had photos of empty stores and shit

Anyway throw ya boys some feedback, maybe I need to adjust somethings I never ran a funding campaign before. I always used my own money to fund my ideas.
Good looking out @BulletProof for the suggestion
Re: Support Our Indigogo Project "Videogamestashbox" - (11 Days Left) by RandomAfricanAm: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=14pt]Example: How does this service work? [/size]

[size=14pt]3 step process[/size]

[size=14pt]Why choose this over(Gamefly, Redbox, or Retail)?

Price & competition break down![/size]

[size=14pt]FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/size]

Q. Is this website a retail store for purchasing video games?

A. No, we do not sell games. "leme hol dat" videogames is a service that facilitates the secure trading of video games between multiple people.

Q. Is this website a store for renting video games?

A. No, we do not rent out games. "leme hol dat" videogames is a service that facilitates the secure trading of video games between multiple people.

Q. The prices all say $0.00 ....this means the games are free?

A. "Leme hol dat" videogames does not sell nor rent out games. We sell a service (secure trade & exchange) the games do not cost anything, The service does(See: Trade envelope)

Q. When will you get more games in stock?

A. We accept and add games to the stash each time a user sends a valid game in for trade. "lemeholdat" videogames only has the games users send in for trade.

Q. Is there anyway you all could get more games to choose from soon?

A. The games on display are proportional to what is sent in for trade. The fastest way to get more games in is to...​
* Send 1 or 2 of your old games in to the stash so other people can see them.
* Tell your friends and family online about the service. (Here is our Facebook & Twitter page)
Example:
10 people * 2 old games each = 20 games all visitors get to see and choose from.
100 people * 2 old games each = 200 games all visitors get to see and choose from.
1000 people * 2 old games each = 2000 games all visitors get to see and choose from.​

[size=14pt]Where is this service located?

Main site
www.videogamestashbox.com
We deliver to your door through mail!

Indiegogo campaign
http://igg.me/at/videogamestashbox/x/13349858
Goal: $9,000

Why do you need $9,000?​[/size]

1. 2 month Advertisement campaign(Facebook,Twitter,Youtube,Google, and targeted sites like thecoli.com)
2. Increase default number of in house games offered.(this entices the first round of trades)
3. Dedicated Testing equipment
4. Open account with USPS to upgrade from stamps to bar-codes. Enables order tracking and lowers price.
5. Round-trip Insurgence for games that we both store & ship.
6. Increased storage capacity & security.
7. Efficient packing & shipping equipment.
8. Legal review of online service for liabilities.
9. Licence Fees.
10. Software design, development, & implementation of additional services.
11. Recoup cost/debts incurred initially opening service.
12. Monthly/yearly server and productivity software fees paid down and ready for 2017.
13. Financial cushion for unseen events.

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting: Beware Of bet Sites. They Are Scammers!!!! / Top 10 Tips: How To Play & Win Rummy Game? / Abuja: Ps3 Slim Consoles At 52k(each) - 08072657599

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.