Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos (51183 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by bebe2(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
These okoye boys get problem, i thot Paul was the sane one. They all as crazy as each other embarassed

And d skinny thing is being advertised, to be sold to the toto hungry guys in the music industry.

Poor thing doesn't even know ways happening around her cry
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by IamTheophilus(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by hezy4real01(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you sure this girl will bring more confusion with the Okoye's winks
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by ziego(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Yam leg
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by kellyJames5(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
She's not even beautiful.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by thamoswonder: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Wait, na bathroom slippers be that so?
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by sholay2011(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
All Hits but waiting for her hit song. tongue
This comment is a classic. grin
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by seenter84: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Studddio hoee
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Hope she get voice sing shaaa and not auto-tune undecided
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
She is a LovePeddler.

SexyStrawberry:
She dey sell yams? why she come get yam legs? undecided girls if u know u have yams, stop wearing heels, it worsens the calves

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Senorita123(f): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Chukazu: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:

She already had her "hit"...the cleavage
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Panzerfaust(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
rheether:
She is a LovePeddler.
Bcus u know her customers?
Abeg sharrap jo.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
where her song at though?
happy buffday to me cheesy
Happy birthday dear cheesy

Wishing you long life and prosperity wink

Make sure no be becos of ur birthday dem postpone dis enviromental wey i wan take rest today before i go to work undecided

1 Like

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by yinkslinks(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2016
she looks like that naija guy who turned into a woman. she looks disgusting. paul shame on you for fucking a man woman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
I wouldn't be surprise if she makes the same hit song as Rekardo Banks.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by slap1(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by atoleybaba(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2016
Why she wan use style look like rihanna
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by JoshEdo1(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
where her song at though? happy birthday to me cheesy
Happy birthday dearest..wullnp

1 Like

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by 4nobody4every1: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Chimanwosu(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2016
new online mall http://www.chumason.com
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by showblack(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Version of rihhana
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
I have a feeling he is a love-vendor to this girl... marketing her and shìt. One senator can pay her handsomely to sing into 'his mic'

1 Like

Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Forwetinnah: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2016
After all these blaaaaah blaaaaah and publicity stunt and her voice turns out worse than Rihanna's..i too trust my Naija people to finish her accordingly
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Krixeminaj(f): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Not yet satisfied!....make she show effritin....then....
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Koinzino(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2016
one advice for Paul okoye, learn from Adele... its not all about being hot but being able to deliver well... I hope she does justice to it.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Ebukaokeke5: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2016
abiodun2007:
Paul Okoye has wasted no time in signing the first lady of his record label Rude Boy Recordz. This follows the signing of Muno who was signed early this year. He has since released 2 singles and embarked on a radio tour. The woman of the house is Lucy who has a body that is good enough for the music business.

Jude is supporting Paul on his music business while Peter doesn’t look like it. See 8 hot photos of Lucy below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBH0sajqeIk/?taken-by=lucycandymay

She z hot bro! N good for business bodily,I pray she makes great money for Rude boy Records n herself.Fly higher bro Paul.I wish u great success n prosperity dis 2016 nt minding who doesn't concur.You are still d best bro!
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Pascal181: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Lucy is a short form of lucifer.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by rahman3853(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Me done tire oo, na so so cleavage we dey see no music.....make we hear her music now, y all this hype sef.....vanity upon vanity......I no be pastor but this no make sense, make them release her album or singles make we hear nt picshure.
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by krak101(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
This lady is misguided o... Is it cleavage that's doing the singing
Re: Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos by Wiseluksss(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Me don tire for dis girl self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Oge Okoye: Actress Looks Breathking In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.