Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Hi. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi. (913 Views)

Hi, Nairaland. What Can I Do / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next / Photos: 40 Die As Tanker Rams Into Vehicles And Bursts Into Flames On Nairobi Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi. by reg2yk(f): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Please I need information on how to get Ghana ECOWAS passport? How much it cost? How long it takes? And where to get it? Thanks ....
Re: Hi. by 9ja4show: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you a ghanian ?
Re: Hi. by reg2yk(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Yes I am.
Re: Hi. by successcard: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
reg2yk:
Yes I am.

Then what you need to do is :
1. purchase a passport form from any bank across Ghana(There are two types: normal-which cost GHS 50, and the express type-which cost GHS100.)
2. Fill it and submit at any immigration office across the country.
3. Follow up on the date of collection given to you. (Express takes about 2 weeks, whiles the normal one takes about a month)
Re: Hi. by phibetakappa: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Are you staying in Ghana?
Re: Hi. by successcard: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2016
phibetakappa:
Are you staying in Ghana?
yes
Re: Hi. by phibetakappa: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
successcard:

Then what you need to do is :
1. purchase a passport form from any bank across Ghana(There are two types: normal-which cost GHS 50, and the express type-which cost GHS100.)
2. Fill it and submit at any immigration office across the country.
3. Follow up on the date of collection given to you. (Express takes about 2 weeks, whiles the normal one takes about a month)
She has to attach her birth certificate, if you don't have it, do it before you submit the passport form.
Re: Hi. by successcard: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
phibetakappa:

She has to attach her birth certificate, if you don't have it, do it before you submit the passport form.

yeah, that's true. It has to be the biometric one- not the old one. Thanks for the reminder. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Accident Involving A Trailer Under Ijora Bridge - 3 People Dead (Graphic Photos) / Austrian Visa And Cost / Can You Guess The City Where These Pictures Were Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.