Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,998 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (21537 Views)

Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by KanwuliaMama: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Which tribe please? wink
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by mmsen: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Domestic violence has no place in 2016 - whether it's your husband, wife, child or dog.

I don't know why some people can't keep their hands to themselves.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by chipzidar(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is bad ... The dad needs to be beaten like that to get some sense

Imagine he ain't even the real father
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by shugaboy6102(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
What a cruel and heartless Man.He just succeeded in killing the innocent boy.His blood will forever hunt you.so wicked.oh God save us from evil people like this
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by africandictator(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
when you are dumb while would you want to turn your offspring into a genius.. Certainly impossssible. Intelligence is heriditary..
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by bebe2(f): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Naija parents obsession with education

Bill gate was a school drop out
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by mgbeketoto: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Typical Nigerian man. . . DOMESTICALLY VIOLENT ANIMAL!!!! angry

With container-loading business going down in Dubai and China. . . .many fathers living there would really kill more of their children o.
Where are the mothers of these children? DNA ot not.undecided
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN H-ANGRY MAN! undecided
Dollar na 4ooN to $1.
Chai!!!!

Meanwhile, the boy’s private tuition teacher, Pakistani, 52-year-old GI, claimed that she had seen bruises on the boy’s face and body several times.

Meaning whaaaat? undecided
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by oc2fish: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Controlled beating is what is needed. I cannot term the father wicked. If the child become an engineer tomorrow whose gain? a father ther beat a son that is not his because of education is not a wicked father. We can call him over ambitious.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by kuljayms1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
T4kbaba:
Wicked dad.
He should join rev king in his sentence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by LilSmith55(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dcaliphate:
The wicked man is not his biological father, i tot as much. May the boy's soul RIP,.. The 'father' deserves more than 10yrs, maybe 30 wld do.

He's comin to Nigeria to finish d remaining 20years
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by jojomike: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Very bad parenting.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
where is the mother of the child?
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
shocked He probably meant no harm but maybe overdid it. embarassed

Meant no harm but hit a child in the stomach? I have never heard of where parents discipline children by hitting them in the stomach.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Henovy: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Gayjesus:
Nigerian parents undecided
What was done is bad enough but it is not restricted to Nigerian parents. Have you not been reading this kind of stuff online?
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Henovy: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kullant:
Deport him to Syria ! We dont want him in Nija angry
Me too!
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by cutekhalifa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Why deporting these animal to Nigeria, u guys should do us a favour and deport him to Syria or Afghanistan , but in case no Money for his transport to Syria and Afghanistan, dump him @ the middle of sahara desert so he can trek home.... stupid man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:

Sometimes the intent doesn't have to matter, whether he intended to or not he's a murderer and that's a fact.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by YelloweWest: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Did u read the story? The man is a syco
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by coded01: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
He should be handed to the Nigerian Authoriries for further 10 yr jail term @ kirikiri... angry
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by missyadorable(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
When I remember my childhood and young adulthood,i thank God that I didn't die.

May my oppressor(my dad) continue to be oppressed by ill health.Wicked man
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by missyadorable(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
LordReed:

Meant no harm but hit a child in the stomach? I have never heard of where parents discipline children by hitting them in the stomach.

My dad used to hit me and my siblings on the stomach,head,anywhere...I once passed out for days and was eventually managed @ Yaba Psychiatry Hospital.
I missed SSCE that year because of a broken arm,thanks to my dad.

The wickedness that men do lives with them.Today,my sibs and I are successful and independent while he lies in hospital due to prostate cancer.May he not recover from it.Amen
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by donodion(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerian parents need to rethink...there's difference between abuse and discipline. .How can you take a teenager to pool for discipline, smack,slap,kick,lock up like a criminal and think you are helping the child?.
Many adults today are psychotic criminals because of abuse while they were but little children.
If only the House of Senate could look into stories like this and propose bills for Children's Right...yes Children have right to live in safe and conducive environment for proper upbringing .This is so so sad really.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
missyadorable:

My dad used to hit me and my siblings on the stomach,head,anywhere...I once passed out for days and was eventually managed @ Yaba Psychiatry Hospital.

The wickedness that men do lives with them.Today,my sibs and I are successful and independent while he lies in hospital due to prostate cancer.May he not recover from it.Amen

My thoughts go out to you in commiserations for the torture you and your siblings went through but I am most positive this is not the way normal parents discipline their children. I also enjoin you not to extend such treatment to your own kids, let the cycle of violence and abuse end so that instead of cursing you as you are cursing your father, they'll be heaping praise and blessings on you.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
d ode of a father studied so hard as a kid and made it to forbes list or what?
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by lordyugo: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=Speechless3 post=43300050] shocked He probably meant no harm but maybe overdid it. embarassed[/quote

cant believe sumtn so dumb nd unintelligent came out from u after reading all ds]
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by blessedfavoured: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
twoondei:
Well, I think there's an underlying or background psychiatry disorder the father is battling with. Depression probably.

absolutely. most likely frustrated too. I've seen parents beat their kids till they bleed for the flimsiest thing, where they are even ashamed to say what it is they got beat for. It's sad.

I feel so bad for the boy, his dad hit him in his stomach and had to turn to google to ask for help. what a way to spend your last day on earth. at least he's resting in a better place and not with a crazy father.

missyadorable:

wow! this is insane. I truly hope you and your siblings heal emotionally.
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by JackBizzle: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:

undecided

He meant no harm with internal bleeding and blood vomiting?

Where do these brainless people come from?
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by 4nobody4every1: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
mgbeketoto:
Typical Nigerian man. . . DOMESTICALLY VIOLENT ANIMAL!!!! angry

With container-loading business going down in Dubai and China. . . .many fathers living there would really kill more of their children o.
Where are the mothers of these children? DNA ot not.undecided
A HUNGRY MAN IS AN H-ANGRY MAN! undecided
Dollar na 4ooN to $1.
Chai!!!!

Meaning whaaaat? undecided
...Kanwuliajara.... cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Cheechy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:

ARE YOU JOKING??

this child was beaten on a REGULAR basis for what,,.... because he was struggling with his school work?

It didn't occur to his "father " that he may not have an aptitude for it?....but was better at drawing...this of course led to more beatings.

I hope when you too become a father you will pause to think....how best to nature your child to be the best HE/SHE within their natural abilities and not the best YOU want them to be.

please also pause and try to also NOT "mean no harm" in case the you accidentally bludgeon a child to death

ONLY God knows what torment the child meant through in his torment to cope with his studies....... begging for help with Maths from his tutor, and seeking help on the internet..

it is such a pity...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by Cheechy(f): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

He meant no harm with internal bleeding and blood vomiting?

Where do these brainless people come from?

One truly has to ask....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term by missyadorable(f): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
blessedfavoured:

absolutely. most likely frustrated too. I've seen parents beat their kids till they bleed for the flimsiest thing, where they are even ashamed to say what it is they got beat for. It's sad.

I feel so bad for the boy, his dad hit him in his stomach and had to turn to google to ask for help. what a way to spend your last day on earth. at least he's resting in a better place and not with a crazy father.

wow! this is insane. I truly hope you and your siblings heal emotionally.

One thing avery sure of : I will never forgive him.I have broken all connections,links and contacts I have wt him.Let him spend his old age alone as his children were bas.tards and wife a very bad woman.Thank God my mum left before he killed her.Bad father,bad husband.He will rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Dead By The Roadside In Auchi (Graphic Photo) / Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.