Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. (712 Views)

Help! Am Scared Of Going Down On My Gf, Am Scared Of Black Pussy Bcuz It's Gross / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of / Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2016
How will you feel when your girlfriend never use your pix as her d.p but used another guys own?
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by phunbyt(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Space booked...ayam coming back...
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by rheether(f): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
It's obvious you are the shoe shiner.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Simple, use another babe as ur dp! cool
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by ifex370(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2016
assuming you said wife.. i go change am 4 am.. buh girlfriend naaaaahhhhhh

i dont give a rats ass tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

my kinda person tho
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by iamSi(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Ahbah what if she's testing his maturity besides some glas don't like displaying their love anyhow ... Well not in this age sha where all our ladies don't wear clothes no more so nothing to be ashamed of ... My long tory? I seconded you but not as blunt lols
rheether:
It's obvious you are the shoe shiner.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
I'll feel bad no doubt but then again, there are more important things to worry about.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Mrbigman1(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Month girls dnt like advertising dia guys. I mean decent ones.

Cos some stupid ones have a thousand persons who tell her "I love you " w she dn want to disappoint.

Some want to be sure before dey spoil dia game.

Woman na market.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
SIMPLE

DONT ARGUE ABOUH NOTHING

GO TO YOUR GALLERY

LOOK FOR AH HOT MALE PIC WITH FRESH SKIN AND SEVEN PARKS(KIKIKI).

THEN DO JUSTICE
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by OneManLegion(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Then know say na you be the boo wey person boo get.
This means you're the side nigga, bruh.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by NiRfreak(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't argue , don't show insecurity, joke and tease her about it if u like, continue your normal routine with her. keep bleeping her like never before and keep in your mind that you are on the look out for another boo if she wont change the attitude by herself.

1 Like

Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
Don't argue , don't show insecurity, joke and tease her about it if u like, continue your normal routine with her. keep bleeping her like never before and keep in your mind that you are on the look out for another boo if she wont change the attitude by herself.
mmm it hard 4 me
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
SIMPLE

DONT ARGUE ABOUH NOTHING

GO TO YOUR GALLERY

LOOK FOR AH HOT MALE PIC WITH FRESH SKIN AND SEVEN PARKS(KIKIKI).

THEN DO JUSTICE
mmm i wish i culd
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I'll feel bad no doubt but then again, there are more important things to worry about.
mm dat wat alxo tnkin.
Re: How Wil You Feel When Ur Gf Use Another Guy Pix On Her Dp.and Never Use Urs. by titosantana(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2016
You are the maga! The guy on the dp is her love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex, Sex, S E X! / Video: Abuja Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Married Women In His Church / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.