Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height (1839 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by Kolababe: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Fred Shekoufeh looks a lot older than 15, but then again his son, Eric, doesn't look four either.
Shekoufeh and son, who live in La Mesa, California, share a unique bond that goes beyond genetics: They were both born on February 29.
Eric is celebrating his 5th official birthday while his dad is celebrating his 15th on the same day. Both father and son were born on February 29, an event that has a 1 in 2.1 million chance of happening, according toTime.com.
Fred Shekoufeh, a native of Iran, didn't realize his birthday was unusual until 1979 when he moved to the U.S. and immigration officials commented on it.
It wasn't clear at first. "It's confusing," Shekoufeh told HuffPost.

Eric Shekoufeh said sharing such an unusual birthday with his dad is "pretty incredible," but admits being born on February 29 has some challenges.
"I get lots of jokes about whether I should celebrate on Feb. 28 or March 1," Eric said, adding that he tries to stretch it out on both days.
"It's a weird day. People don't recognize it on social media, but when they find out, they never forget it."

[img][/img]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/this-man-turns-15-on-monday-while-his.html

Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by popesam1(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2016
I guess this is what yoruba called Iro Nla
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by carinmom(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2016
This means both dad and son celebrate birthday on the fourth year. This is indeed rare.
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by Eesha: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
So d guy is 20 and dad 60

2 Likes

Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by muaa(f): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leap year celebrants.....awwwww
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by betterpikin28(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Not buying this lie.next!!!
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm... What shall I say?
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
please I dont believe this at all. someone just say, joke! joke! joke! and I will be satisfied.
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by SolexxBarry(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
The guy is 5 and dad 15 don't get the joke
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by Maryojoma(f): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
JESUS IS LORD
BT y
y d's kain lie

aw can d's boy b 5 n father 15 geez... u shuddah sed d Man x 30 n d boy 17
Re: Boy Graduate From High School At Age 5, You Won't Believe His Height by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Eesha:
So d guy is 20 and dad 60
nice one. You got the gist.
-both born 29 february (leap year,occurs every 4years)
- boy 5 official years (5 *4=20yrs)
-father 15 official years (15 * 4=60yrs)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! All Remedial Students Of Futminna Sent Home Indefinitely / M / Uniosun Ukraine Trained Medical Students In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.