Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (372 Views)

Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by maxwelljava: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2016
The singer shared this photos above and wrote; "There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.
As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"

Re: Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career by K9Uneet(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Nwanne, keep representing. God will make you bigger and keep taking you higher. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Artquake Ft AQM Gang: Farabale...watch It / Celebrity / Davido Set To Collaborate With American Singer Tinashe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.