Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise (45170 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Photo About Fuel Scarcity / Hilarious Photo About Amaechi's Loss To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by Marshallian(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol.......
The tray is a cost unit nw..... Sharp woman grin
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by lawal28c: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
God bless Nigeria,bless d president and errybody working hard to mark sure diz great nation of ours waka go front Amen and Amin
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by foriz4u(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Hehehehehehehehe, if ashawo can increase their charges, I see no reason why orange seller shouldn't. cheesy
srry how much u charge previously against now?

2 Likes

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by banmee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Holyfield1:
Some Nigerians are just too greedy, That was how the pure water agencies increased the price of water like they don't have enough packaging materials that would last for even 2 years in stock, Everybody lying on dollars....Greed, greed you heard me right, yes greed Is the ultimate problem of this nation

Reason they can get away with it is because taxation does not exist in Nigeria.
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by maafen: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by 4Play(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Holyfield1:
Some Nigerians are just too greedy, That was how the pure water agencies increased the price of water like they don't have enough packaging materials that would last for even 2 years in stock, Everybody lying on dollars....Greed, greed you heard me right, yes greed Is the ultimate problem of this nation

Nigerians and their penchant for glib moralising. If you think pure water sellers are simply being greedy, start your own pure water business and sell at the "correct" price. Imagine the market share and customer patronage you will gain if you sell pure water sachets at below current prices.

4 Likes

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by piagetskinner(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Serious matter
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by maafen: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Hehehehehehehehe, if ashawo can increase their charges, I see no reason why orange seller shouldn't. cheesy
Interesting, How did you know ashawo has increased their charge? Are you one?
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by damimola(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Emmanuella

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by flinsburg: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
My view on how we can curb this artificial inflation.
This inflattion Is caused by illegal traffic of the dollar , a flow which Is not controlled by the central bank.
To solve this the central bank must do this
1) Eliminate inflow of dollar by making sure that incoming people exchange their dollar currency at point of entry or at their country of departure to Naira

2) The central bank being the top medium of supply should mark their dollars and make any dollar not properly documentable illegal.

3) People should declare any dollar earnings with receipt of foreign transaction.

The day they declare marking or numbering their dollar database there would be a strong strength of the Naira.

Thanks
@patayaki

Grills
Full goat asun for ninety ,
Patayakideals
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by lmouth: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
LOL
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by holluwai(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
My friend: your face scare o!

Me: na dollar jere cheesy
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by Sijo01(f): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
maafen:

Interesting, How did you know ashawo has increased their charge? Are you one?

Develop the habit of reading/listening to news to avoid embarrassing yourself with stewpid question.
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by kgr8mike(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
For those of us that earns salaries, when will our salaries respond to the Dollar increase? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by maafen: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:

Develop the habit of reading/listening to news to avoid embarrassing yourself with stewpid question.
Develop th habit of being conscious of when you post, and the actual meaning and implications of what you post to avoid being misunderstood so you don't come back and rant.

2 Likes

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by kizitokings2018(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
D Mofo above me tho undecided

The Dollar rise affected some fruits tho.
Apple is #80 in my area now sad
.. orange na apple? jango
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by ChappyChase: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Its true...dats biafra...dey are importing orange from nigeria
You're a fool!!! Orange is a fruit of no value in the south-east cause in every compound you enter there is a minimum 2 orange tree in that compound!! So go die from your hate!!!

1 Like

Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by emi14: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by emi14: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
How do you know about ashawo and their price hike?
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by emi14: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
flinsburg:
My view on how we can curb this artificial inflation.
This inflattion Is caused by illegal traffic of the dollar , a flow which Is not controlled by the central bank.
To solve this the central bank must do this
1) Eliminate inflow of dollar by making sure that incoming people exchange their dollar currency at point of entry or at their country of departure to Naira

2) The central bank being the top medium of supply should mark their dollars and make any dollar not properly documentable illegal.

3) People should declare any dollar earnings with receipt of foreign transaction.

The day they declare marking or numbering their dollar database there would be a strong strength of the Naira.

Thanks
@patayaki

Grills
Full goat asun for ninety ,
Patayakideals
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by Alwaystruth: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Every body blaming the orange seller wrongly. If she sells her orange without any price hike and when she gets home
to buy rice to boil for the night and the rice seller sells at higher rate because of dollar rate,what will the woman do?.
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by emi14: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bros not every foreign currency passes through immigration/customs, that's why must of economic and monetary policies i read in nairaland is baseless. There are so many avenues to bring in foreign earnings both legal and illegal. Am in abroad as I write and cannot arrive at any Nigerian airport with more than 2000 dollars or euros.
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by Henycymama(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
The thing is really getting out of mind, what amazes me is how paper prize just inflate Untop dollar, even sweetz paper lasan-lasan, SMH!
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by sinaj(f): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
kizitokings2018:
orange na apple? jango

Ranhfgfoo I bet u left ur sense somewhere b4 reading my post.

I bet u skipped the part where I typed 'some fruits'
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by jericco1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by Jacks14: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
olaideeeedris:
True talk. We imported the slippers she might be putting on
has this guy ever gone to kano or kaduna?
Re: Hehe Hilarious Photo About Dollar Rise by olaideeeedris(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jacks14:
has this guy ever gone to kano or kaduna?
Which guy is this one talking about? I was born and brought up in kakuri, Kaduna south. I lived two years in fagge LGA... Now to ur question, have u ever heard of the word sarcasm before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name / Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.