Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste (49701 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by piagetskinner(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mad

No respect for womanhood.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Yes!
Why?
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by lawal28c: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
"have you seen adele naked?yet she's a hit.I dont even know you ,yet i already saw you halfnaked smh" gringrin
hahahahahahaha I dey tell u,no b deir fault na no b silly Nigerian wet dey buy deir disc....omo I rep yanki artists/songs joor
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Opey4luv(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is the point of the whole thingy, to get people talking about her and that's just what we are doing. #MissionAccomplished

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Piloeternity(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
"have you seen adele naked?yet she's a hit.I dont even know you ,yet i already saw you halfnaked smh" gringrin

Happy birthday Michella!!!! Longer life n healthy living

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
xendra:
No offence oo, its probably just me, but she looks like a Transgender

Chaiiii... Your mouth eh... smiley
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by sarutobie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Opey4luv:
This is the point of the whole thingy, to get people talking about her and that's just what we are doing. #MissionAccomplished
Your head dey there
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by bolt000(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
That necta guy is so hilarious.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by banmee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Must people always react

You just did. cool
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by joseph1832(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
banmee:

You just did. cool
Did not. tongue
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Rossburg(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
"In the voice of #Yung6ix..... You say u be sixteen and ur Boobi don fall ooo "
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by mightyhaze: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wait o! P square don really break up??

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Disgusting photo.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Ekakamba: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Don't mind the biatch. Ladies can be so annoying at times. You won't even catch a guy with only boxers on promotion poster or musical video doing shakiti bobo. Sha, her life her palaver.
Michellla:
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by banmee(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Did not. tongue

You just did again. cool

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by claremont(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:

Seriously, how can you compare someone with an amazing body like this to Adele who we all know hasn't got nothing to flaunt?! Adele is supposedly a great singer, but she definitely hasn't got the body to go with it, that's why she keeps it fully clothed. Sex appeal sells a lot in the entertainment business.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Jacko01: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dat vivyxcel jobless.... D lucy looks lik rihanna... Men wit this photoshoot let her first track be ise ise ise ise ise.... Yoruba version of work work work work work ah swear she go blow
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by SweetOlive(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
I blame this on poor management undecided
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
I didnt know we were in the 24th century I mustve travelled through time somehow undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by revolt(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
xendra:
liarrrrrr!! Shes sexy joor. See cuppy boobs n slim fit
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by ancestor55(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
funny
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by xendra: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
revolt:
liarrrrrr!! Shes sexy joor. See cuppy boobs n slim fit
I did not lie, its why I said its probably just me.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by aalangel(f): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Publicity stunts. Just to make you buy, download or listen to whatever she's coming up with. Their PR company has done a good job.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by foriz4u(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
I expected those comments and even worst. with this stop jude took, its throws more light on the problems being faced by the p'square's that their fmr manager lacks the requisite competent and experience to manage them . it also proves he has notin to offer. I don't see this girl going anywhere.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by noblegrex: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ebayray:
undecided Hmmmm, no hit song yet but her unclad pics are selling already. (Alright o).
Maybe dats her selling point.
hmm sharp chic, I can see you're the only one that have got the idea of what the whole thing is all about.I guess its working very well.you can see the attention.that's what it is,and that's what they need.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Obiwannn: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
hbd

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
xendra:
I see no tranny there
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Jeromejnr(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
RickRichards:
I hereby christen her Two-piece. cheesy

Michellla, have you heard any song from Two-piece?

I hope by now you've gotten Michellla 's number.
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Jerryspryng: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
xendra:
Happy birthday to u!!!
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jeromejnr:

I hope by now you've gotten Michellla 's number.
Ofcourse. I have all her numbers, ask her. tongue
Re: Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste by lightdotcom: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is just down too low. Was she mandated to appear this nude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Ambode Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.