Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land (651 Views)

For Sale!! 7 Bedroom Detached Duplex With 4 Room BQ On 1596sqm ( Photos) / For Sale: Land With 4 Bedroom Foundation In Ibadan / Abuja Properties: Twin 5b/r Duplexes With 4 Single Rooms As Bq For Sale In Gudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Am in need of advice on what to do with my four plots of land. though selling off the land is out of the plan and no cash to errect any structure on it yet.
To all my property management experts in the house, bail me out pls.
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by DankemzI(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
Am in need of advice on what to do with my four plots of land. though selling off the land is out of the plan and no cash to errect any structure on it yet.
To all my property management experts in the house, bail me out pls.
Rent it out
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by florest(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
you can farm on it if you like farming (any type of),you can also lease it out. Depending on your location, getting people should not be a problem.
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2016
any advice will depend on where the land is located

if its in a well populated area, i will advice that you can start good drinking and eating joint, you can use pre fabricated containers to construct nice looking structures on it and when you are ready to build. you have the option of selling the containers off at a good price.

good luck
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by jesse515: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
First tin: fence it n secure ur property

Second: plant

Third plant

Fourth: keep planting

Plant Ugu, plantain, n do snail farmin.

Since u hope to build later, dont plant tress like oil pplm n d likls.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by cmoney22222: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
I don't care where it is , even if its in hell. DAsh me. Its CMONEY again. Am here to have fun
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by Chekitaut: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
If na new site .8m establish block industry
Re: What Should I Do With 4 Plots Of Land by bldradeola: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Where is the location of the land, the location is very important in given advice on such land

Adeola 08062730449

(1) (Reply)

Is It Against The Law To Stay In An Uncompleted Building? / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Lekki Gardens Phase 1 For Sale / For Sale! 150plots Of Land Along Ogombo Road Ajah Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.