Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me (1289 Views)

Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me by murshid09(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes. Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you. Amen.

Re: Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Wishing you Happiness
To Welcome each Morning,
Wishing you Laughter cheesy
To Make your Heart Sing.
Wishing you Friendship
Sharing and Caring,
And all of the Joy
The Birthday can Bring!
Lovetinz wishes you a Happy Birthday.
Re: Pls Celebrate My Birthday With Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
hbd

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi – Queen Of The Dance Floor / Fans Blast Adekunle Gold Over Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian Photoshop / Nigeria Actress Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Gives Marriage Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.