Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From (2810 Views)

There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by ItzBIM(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
I've been researching about this for some time now but no answers. Where do you think they get their power from and why does God even allows it.
Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
OP you could visit this site, if you have further questions, you could ask, note that this answer is from the islamic perspective. www.islamawareness.net/BlackMagic/magic.html

1 Like

Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by Niflheim(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
@OP

You asked a wrong question, let me rephrase.......
What is a witch? And what is a wizard?

1.What Nigerian's refer to as "touch and follow juju", is simply "Scopolamine" in Colombia.

2.What Nigerians refer to as sacred stone that you must not touch or you run mad, is simply a stone that has been sprayed with "M99".

3.What Nigerians refer to as blindness from the cup of Sango, is simply "Adulterated Ogogoro".

4.What Nigerians refer to as a "Ghost" is what the Europeans refer to as a hologram.

5.What Nigerians refer to as "love potion", is what the whites refer to as an aphrodisiac!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by winner01(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2016
When lucifer fell and the kingdom of darkness was established, the Bible does not record that their powers were withdrawn.
Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by TrajansKong: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Witches get their power from our pathetic, cowardly, servile African addiction to ignorance and our predictably depressing compulsion to grovel before actual or self-proclaimed authority.

To the degree that we fear knowledge and free enquiry, witches shall have power over us.

The more time I spend in this forum, the more I fear. Spookism may Well rule our people forever and ever...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by johnydon22(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
TrajansKong:
Witches get their power from our pathetic, cowardly, servile African addiction to ignorance and our predictably depressing compulsion to grovel before actual or self-proclaimed authority.

To the degree that we fear knowledge and free enquiry, witches shall have power over us.

The more time I spend in this forum, the more I fear. Spookism may Well rule our people forever and ever...
Gbaaaaam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by Flexherbal(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2016
All powers are from one source (God). On while he is allowing the devil and his agents to use it negatively, him alone also has the answer to that.
Re: Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From by cloudgoddess(f): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2016
TrajansKong:

Sharp and to the point. Well said.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Father In Uganda Burns Daughter For Becoming Christian / Miracles In Nigeria - Raising The Dead(tb Joshua) / Wukari In Taraba State Is On 24hours Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.