Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God Against God The Son. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God Against God The Son. (629 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God Against God The Son. by cosiocan(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
JESUS CHRIST declared himself to be,
"THE SON OF GOD"
<do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You blaspheme,' because I said, 'I am Son of God'?
◄ John 10:36 ►
And my Father is greater than I. "
(John 14:28).
««««««««««««««««««««««««««
The FALSE CHRIST declared himself to be,
"GOD THE SON & EQUAL TO THE FATHER"
As it was written;
He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
◄ 2 Thessalonians 2:4 ►
Who then overcomes the world?
Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
(1 John 5:5).
John bare record, saying,
"And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God."
(John 1:34).
And they all said, "Are You then the Son of God?" And He was saying to them, "You say that I am."
◄ Luke 22:70 ►

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Christians? / Messages About Etiquettes Of Islamic Marriages - Complete Quotations From Qur'an / If You Reach Heaven And There Is Nothing Like Religion What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.