Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? (957 Views)

Learn Musical Instruments & Theory Of Music / Upcoming Hip-pop Artist"vickerz" Releases New Track "BE MY GIRL" / Learn Music Production, Musical Instruments, Voice Training Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by Rick9(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
[b] Hi guys I am Rick by name, Studying Philosophy in UNIBEN am in my first year, since 2012 I have a burning desire and a very strong passion for music, my various interest in music is D.j ing, Producing Musical Beats, Playing instrumentals like the keyboard and guitars, my major genres of music which I would love to produce are, Hip Hop Trap, RnB, Pop, AfroPop, New Age, Rock, Classicals, but the major ones are Trap, Pop and RnB, but the major problem I have is fundings because I lack the funds I have not equipped myself with the basic instruments and because I lack funds I can't go to a musical institution to be trained in the arts of music production, I do feel bad most times when am in school, I just feel I am not living my dreams am 22 now and will be 23, in December, Music Production and DJ is what I really want to do in my life, but the lack of money is slowing me down, I have kept quiet for long I had to speak out maybe some concerned individuals would have one or two words of advice for me, if I don't become a music producer no matter how wealthy I become I doubt if I will be happy cos music is one thing that gives me joy, I pray that God will help me to achieve my dreams,

Below is my budget for musical instruments

For Music Production.

Laptop…………………………..............……I have a laptop
Desktop Computer ……………………….. N50,000
88 Midi USB Keyboard …………………. N40,000
4 Studio Monitor Speakers ……………. N40,000
Multi-track Mixer ………………………… N35,000
Amplifier ……………………………………. N15,000
Audio Interface …………………………… N15,000
Headphones ……………………………….. N10,000
DAWs and Plugins ………………………. N5,000

For D.j

D.j Turntable Mixer ……………............... N150,000
4 Loudspeakers+Sub-Woofer………… N40,000
D.j Headphones ………………………...…... N10,000

Total N500,000

Anytime I look at this list the question I ask myself is how am I gonna fund it ?
Well I believe that someday I would have them. [/b]
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by BushDoctor123: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rick9:
[b] Hi guys I am Rick by name, Studying Philosophy in UNIBEN am in my first year, since 2012 I have a burning desire and a very strong passion for music, my various interest in music is D.j ing, Producing Musical Beats, Playing instrumentals like the keyboard and guitars, my major genres of music which I would love to produce are, Hip Hop Trap, RnB, Pop, AfroPop, New Age, Rock, Classicals, but the major ones are Trap, Pop and RnB, but the major problem I have is fundings because I lack the funds I have not equipped myself with the basic instruments and because I lack funds I can't go to a musical institution to be trained in the arts of music production, I do feel bad most times when am in school, I just feel I am not living my dreams am 22 now and will be 23, in December, Music Production and DJ is what I really want to do in my life, but the lack of money is slowing me down, I have kept quiet for long I had to speak out maybe some concerned individuals would have one or two words of advice for me, if I don't become a music producer no matter how wealthy I become I doubt if I will be happy cos music is one thing that gives me joy, I pray that God will help me to achieve my dreams,

For Music Production.

For D.j

Total N500,000

Anytime I look at this list the question I ask myself is how am I gonna fund it ?

Pls keep your hope alive , God will make a way were there seems no way. My advise is to learn the rudiments of both world first. Attach yourself to a very good Dj who will teach you how to use a player/controller in other for u to know how to manually set your bpm, cue point, good transition & possible some basic scratch styles etc not just virtual dj program, be good at it, from there you can start getting shows on your own by renting basic equipments which will enable you save some cash towards acquiring your own equipments. The same goes for music production. if you are good already then save & start buying them gradually. (rome was not built in a day).Good luck.
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by Flashysounds: 6:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by ChynoBEATS: 7:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Rick9:

Anytime I look at this list the question I ask myself is how am I gonna fund it ?[/b]

Bro you're really funny o ...see list grin

But wait o , u can Start small na... Everything is time

2 Likes

Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by BushDoctor123: 7:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
encourage yourself by starting from somewhere, be focus. "A journey of a thousand miles start with a step"
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by Rick9(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Bro you're really funny o ...see list grin

But wait o , u can Start small na... Everything is time

OK your advices would be extremely appreciated, thanks
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by Rick9(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
BushDoctor123:
Pls keep your hope alive , God will make a way were there seems no way. My advise is to learn the rudiments of both world first. Attach yourself to a very good Dj who will teach you how to use a player/controller in other for u to know how to manually set your bpm, cue point, good transition & possible some basic scratch styles etc not just virtual dj program, be good at it, from there you can start getting shows on your own by renting basic equipments which will enable you save some cash towards acquiring your own equipments. The same goes for music production. if you are good already then save & start buying them gradually. (rome was not built in a day).Good luck.
Bro thanks a lot I deeply appreciate your advices.
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by Rick9(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
BushDoctor123:
encourage yourself by starting from somewhere, be focus. "A journey of a thousand miles start with a step"
thanks a lot for this, u deeply appreciate.
Re: Upcoming Hip Hop Producer Musical Instruments Budget, How Am I Gonna Fund It ? by overboard(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Rick9:

For Music Production.

For D.j

Total N500,000

Do you produce already, are you good? Guy please start from there...

If you really can put your focus on honing your skills and be better than average or than the pack, find simple ways to do wonderful stuff for yourself or for people with the laptop you have. Thanks God basic production software can be obtained quite easily albeit warez/cracks et al.

Don't bug yourself with acquiring everything now just put in research and work and be super creative...

Please try to complete your course. It's hard when such an interest as music creeps in but it is a fall back factor...

In time, things will surely pan out and getting other things to expand your dream will come surely, surely.

Remember, be super creative; the conventional is your competition and it holds the market share.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape: DJ Expensive X DJ James – Lowkey Mixtape / A New Song From Me! Abeg...listen and Rate! / MUSIC : Elitroph – Eledumare Prod By. Kuebounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.