Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actress Or Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actress Or Actor (462 Views)

Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) / Full Biography Of Nigerian Nollywood Star Bigvai Jokotoye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actress Or Actor by chapatti: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Note this important information on the form of AGN: AGN do not provide job for her members. That is not one will provide acting slot for you. You have to hunt it for yourself and survive in the industry.

Due to the above notification I will advise you to look for a movie industry that will like to have a member and also register with the director or the owner of that industry, because if that industry has a job, they will first consider their members before they can get anyone outside the industry. No not say I have never heard of the name of the industry, because you do not know when someone will want to use that industry to shoot an important movie that will not just blow your name but the industry as well. Register and keep in touch. That is how you put your eggs in different basket.

I will be drop a number of a director which you can reach and ask to register in his industry and wait patiently till you are called to and be on their movie project. I would like you be fair to yourself, do you want to be in Nigerian Movie Industry?
http://www.newscity.com.ng/how-to-be-an-actor-actress-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actress Or Actor by Chazzyboy: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Following

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship-breakups Hurts / Cham Patrick Music Group/records / Photo: Temi Otedola Shares Cute Childhood Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.