Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,491 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) (1750 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by yusaze2007: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
A South African lady named Tshepo Maleka proposed to her girlfriend Ingrid Maphefo yesterday, 26th Febuary. The excited bride to be who shared the photos wrote "I SAID YES"

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/shocking-lady-gets-down-on-one-knee-proposes-to-her-girlfriend-photos.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by yusaze2007: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

End time Proposal
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Oladimejyyy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wake me if am dream
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by walexzee11(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rubbish!

Where able-bodied men dey!
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by talktonase(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
see as them resemble beavis and buthead
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am not totally worried about their choice of life.

My concern is why was she surprised for the proposal?

They must have been messing up together so she cant pretend being surprised.

I have stopped taking humans serious.

Everyone should live their life the way them feel pleased let leave judgments for God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Laitesmart(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmm... What is the name of this movie?
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by iamfrankenstein(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
D girl on red lipstick looks lik Vivian d mbgeke girl dat lives next 2my compound.

End time proposal....

walks out of thread in disapproval....
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mammywater shocked

Even the cloth wey she wear don prove am. cry
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
whats happening here shocked
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Aristotle96(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lord save me from karishikas cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nothing new
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by teekay213(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
where better diick dey "stand by".
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by duduade: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
See how that one who proposed look like a real man......
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
end tym lesbia**
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Michellla(f): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
see her forehead like riri's own

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by DeTrickster(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
see her forehead like riri's own

happy birthday Michy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by nerodenero: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Aside God, human science says "like charges repel and unlike charges attract". Where did we get it wrong

Even lower animals don't do "like charges" cry undecided.
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by greyce: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Idiats undecidedIdiats
Re: Shocking: Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
s££ how fyn gals r wasting...assumin say d£y ugly,i 4 no complain

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Won't Believe This White Nigerian Actress Used To Be Black (photos) / Nollywood Actor Butchered In Forest (photos) / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed At The Lollapalooza Concert (PIC & VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.