Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Elephants Chase US Politician In Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elephants Chase US Politician In Africa (717 Views)

"No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elephants Chase US Politician In Africa by brojoshua: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
I read in BBC News that elephants chase US politician in Africa and I said, if the news is true, maybe the elephants thought and believed that he came to preach gay and so on in their camp and continent for his government and so they chased him out fast.
Re: Elephants Chase US Politician In Africa by croat: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
brojoshua:
I read in BBC News that elephants chase US politician in Africa and I said, if the news is true, maybe the elephants thought and believed that he came to preach gay and so on in their camp and continent for his government and so they chased him out fast.

No, elephant was afraid that american politician would expose him and africans as usual are against nature, even when it was gods design yet denialism is common as is ignorance. It's sad that world regressed since the times of ancient Greece...

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obamas Visit To Saudi Arabia / Wicked World! Baby Dies After Being Dumped By Mother In A River. See Photos / Meet French Scrabble Champion Who Doesn't Speak French

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.