Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) (43377 Views)

Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Patience5869: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thank God for Jumoke o. She shall continue to go places by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by domopps(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Logician:
Anytime I read about this young lady, I hear God clearly saying "I am alive, there is nothing impossible for me"

Thank you Lord.

God bless you dear

Cheeeers
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by MurderX: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
They havent taken the timidity outta this girl. Thry rnt doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even her HORSE LEGS be like AGEGE BREAD kpa kpa!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by popesam1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Topestbilly:
Keep flying higher bae.

Things I like about jummy is her Originality and simplicity
If you know her, you will know that she deserve all this attention. The lady really suffered.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Booty4me: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
This gal juju strong grin
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Even her HORSE LEGS be like AGEGE BREAD kpa kpa!!!! angry
Bad belle is allowed. grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by klassykute(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
dt oda gal on black is quit£ worglish dts combo of wor wor n ugly....
chia .. pesin don talk my mind .. see d way she held d phone self .. nd her wowo face
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
but joke apart this girl is not beautiful. her cheeks though.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
Oh dear, see the car she was brought in @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-meets-owners-of-shirley.html

My bread must butter i swear

This girl ug shaaa!!
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Logician:
Anytime I read about this young lady, I hear God clearly saying [s] "I am alive, there is nothing impossible for me" [/s]

Thank you Lord.

Stop belittling GOD!
IT'S BLASPHEMOUS.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Enough of all these Olajumoke story abeg...If she poo she go make FP, if she chop she go make FP, if she attend seminar she go mak FP, if she enter car she go make FP... I'm happy for her, but it's becoming tiring and annoying

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by RGem(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Are you that pained about her success?

KanwuliaExtra:
OsinBADboy must be PHOCKING this EPA-SELLER!!!

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

NA ONLY SHE F'O'RST SELL AGEGE BREAD? shocked

With her STRRRRRRRONG IJEBU-WOR-WOR FACE!!!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

See her looking like one DIRTY SISI AGARTHA. angry

Somebody don FALL FOR GUTTER SERIOUSLY!!!!
Men will PHOCK anything with 2 holes I swear!!!!
Arrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!! angry
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by GovWahala: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
Oh dear, see the car she was brought in @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-meets-owners-of-shirley.html

My bread must butter i swear
Where's the car? Oniro oshi, Thunder fire you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by iconize(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chic is effing ugly.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by akindap07(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
All this haters and beefer neva read dis news....still waiting for una comments oo #yeye_fifu
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Herlymah(f): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sijo01:
The lady on the extreme left though.
Your eyes tho...lolz
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Sanmel(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Airforce1:
I wish you more blessings olajumoke

For GOd to have picked up your call, you really suffered.

To all the lazy naija girls out there, work hard, pray hard and see how big GOd will bless you.

"Ashewo no be work o
Na occupation..
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Sanmel(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
GovWahala:
Where's the car? Oniro oshi, Thunder fire you. angry
Lol..
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Diamonddris(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
This girl never still fine for my eyes o...e mean say she bin don suffer go far o....

Na wa o....
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by mikaael(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided I don't just understand What all this face of whatever is all about,this is how they will exploit her and use all the money she is making to buy cloth and make up. Jumoke shine your eyes and invest.

u nid to get her number n tell her dz oo...she really nid to shine her eyes...
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
This her smile na die. Even if you no wan pay, you must pay when she smiles.
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
God almighty already picked her call.she's blessed.people keep hating this chick but all I see is a woman whom God has blessed and used to raise up her family.Una Wey dey yabb her say make she go get educated.with all Una degrees you haters can't even afford to get a job to feed yourselves.my advice please lets celebrate others so we can also celebrated..
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

E dey pain U abi.
Keep hating. Don't forget God got this chic big time. Ntoorrrr!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by madenigga(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
The girl is ugly, maybe dx guys used her because of the popularity she's getting on social network, if this gal comes for a show i can't even share a seat with her she looks extremely local.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

A swear Naija no get chill at all. See what you people have caused now. Her husband no wan be attachee model again. LMFAO. SMH vigorously.

grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by FxDominion(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
Ex bread seller, Olajumoke, who is currently the face of Shirley Confectionery, met with the owner of the confectioneries. She was at Gwarinpa district of Abuja, to meet with the CEO of Shirley Confectionery

Pictured below are Bola of Few models, Olajumoke, Amarachi and Adaora, owners of the confectionery.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCS-RVmJ1Px/

Hmmnnn...embodiment of favour!
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Habaaaaaa!!!!!
I am now convinced!

What is all DIS? angry

Jumoke hia
Jumoke dia

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

"Ijebu worwor face!!" grin grin

Your verbal-wickedness no be here walahi!
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by fanficgirl(f): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
madenigga:
The girl is ugly, maybe dx guys used her because of the popularity she's getting on social network, if this gal comes for a show i can't even share a seat with her she looks extremely local.
She doesn't look ugly at all o:

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by wealthpreach(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
sunkoye:
Kemi should just hold firm any nearest live wire already... cheesy
who be dis kemi?
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2016
RGem:
Are you that pained about her success?

Pained about what success? undecided
After all dis waka-waka, I hope she opens her own bakery!

Sheeeeeesh!
Re: Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) by delors(m): 3:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Zukilicous...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Dazzles In Emerald Green / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday / YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.