Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Walk For Agatu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walk For Agatu (517 Views)

PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Those Responsible For Agatu Genocide Must Be Punished – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walk For Agatu by fahren(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
AGATU GENOCIDE

Join the walk on Wednesday to the National Assembly in condemnation of the genocide in Agatu

#pray4agatu, #istandwithagatu , #stopkillingus ,

Re: Walk For Agatu by MansaMoussa: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
I shall be there!

1 Like

Re: Walk For Agatu by Pidggin(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am not a Northerner, but i stand with my people in Agatu. May the souls of all those wsho lossed their lives rest in peace, for those who lossed properties, may God restore all they had

2 Likes

Re: Walk For Agatu by TheDevilIsALai: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Walk to national assembly and risk the despot unleashing his uniformed thugs on you.

1 Like

Re: Walk For Agatu by fahren(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Walk to national assembly and risk the despot unleashing his uniformed thugs on you.

So, we should fold our arms and watch agatu people become refugees in their own land?

1 Like

Re: Walk For Agatu by TheDevilIsALai: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
fahren:

So, we should fold our arms and watch agatu people become refugees in their own land?

You brought this upon your heads and as such must deal with the consequences of both your past actions and in actions.

The Tiv will tell you Fulanis are their play mates. The Berom will say that fulanis are their guests even though centuries of intercine slave raiding by the same fulanis and hausas on them.

Your March is irrelevant.

The global media outlets alongside the local media have refused reporting on the silent genocide in the middle belt and thus have given Buhari the green light to unleash his barbaric reign and jihad.

Better go get yourselves a gun and defend yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Walk For Agatu by BeClever: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
fahren:

Where was ur hands when peaceful protester are being murdered..
Hope you are not among those that folded them then...

If u are not, then proceed.

But if you are... I can only advise u don't go there that day cos of what they call "KARMA", Have heard of it before?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Describes His New N6billion Residence As Waste Of Resoures / I Came Across This On Twitter / Made-in-nigeria Women: Oshiomhole Demands Unreserved Apology From Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.