Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

University Of Holy Spirit (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / University Of Holy Spirit (pics) (647 Views)

Pastor Baths Himself With Mud & Sand In The Name Of Holy Spirit (Photos/VIDEO) / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Holy Spirit (pics) by Abirisegun(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
I was surprised when I saw the banner today, University of Holy Sprit indeed.

Degree in Ministry, Master in Ministry and PhD in Ministry.

Guys what do you think about this.

Re: University Of Holy Spirit (pics) by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
The most abused thing in Niger is english language. Ruben Abatti should come and see this one oh! Does the name of this school imply that in the school, "holy spirits" are the only students or that "holy spirits" are the only lecturers? Or, does it mean that the school is located in "holy spirit"? Maybe I am expected to think that "holy spirit" is the founder of the school. Knowing english words differs from knowing their usages. Grammar is not wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God / Why Do People Celebrate A Living Jesus Using His Crucifix / Sin After Baptism:is It Forgivable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.