Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! (1872 Views)

When You Realise You Have Been Living In Hell / Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. / What In Hell Was She Thinking?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! by mbishi: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Emmanuel Agyarko is teenager from Kumasi in Ghana. He started seeing visions when he was a child but it was once in a while. However, around 2009 it increased, and the Lord has shown him many visions since 2009. He has been to heaven and hell on numerous occasions.
Jesus is coming very soon, repent and take his free gift of salvation. GOD IS HOLY,ONLY BLOOD OF Jesus CAN MAKE YOU HOLY.

PRINCESS DIANA AND MICHAEL JACKSON.
I also saw Princess Diana, and she was there for witchcraft and in hell she looks a bit deformed. She had a protective ring from India, but this obviously failed to save her on that fateful night.
One of the people I also saw as part of a group of musicians was Michael Jackson. He had an Indian magic ring on his hand which made him to call on high powers of Satan. He said “I went for a ring from the devil, he gave me fame and riches and voice like that of an angel, and now I am in hell suffering forever without Christ.” It was this ring from India that gave him the high celebrity ranking and obtained power to sing amazingly. He is also among those who used charms during their life time on earth.

CHRISTIANS AND FOOTBALL.
I was then shown two Christian teams playing a football match, and demons came there in the form of bears to sit and watch the match. They were so happy and waving. Other demons also appeared from the ground to manipulate the match as though they were the coaches and even when Christians where playing a match, the demons had a right to be present, because football is a game which was designed by Lucifer to deceive many into hell.

READ ALSO: Exposing The Secret Behind Football-The Game Of Anti-Christ.

I then saw a different church match and one man went to consult occult to win the match. He was given a clock to go to cemetery to sleep there from 12 midnight till 6am. He then placed the clock near the opposing churches pole so they would win the match. The other team too had a man go to another fetish who gave him a strange liquid which he sprinkled on their jerseys. The demons then possessed the players and they played by the power of dwarfs on the field.

PEOPLE WITH TATTOOS.
I also saw a 17 year old American boy called Phillip. This boy had a spider tattoo on his back. He said his friend told him it would protect him from sickness. I then saw Lucifer pass by him mock him. This boy was in church and thought he was going to heaven. Unfortunately this boy is in hell now because of the tattoo. Lucifer then said, “All those who use tattoos, serve me”. I saw many other people in this section of hell, all because they have been tattooed on their bodies.

I then saw Lucifer transform himself into a young man with many tattoos on his body, with body piercings and mocking them by quoting Leviticus 19:28 ''Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. In hell a red hot metal had been attached to the tattoo designs and they were in much pain. I saw one boy who said he did not know about the consequences, he had just imitated a friend doing it, so he also did same. However, this boy is also in hell in much pain for having a tattoo on his body.

MALE WITH EARRINGS.

I moved a little further and I saw this young man in a pit of fire with earrings on the ears. He said he went for seducing power for girls to fall in love to him; he also had a ring he used to seduce both men and women to have sex with them. Most boys and men use this to seduce girls to have sex with them. This is also another occult practice that is going on now because a demonic spirit enters into the boys or men who do this and their lives are influenced negatively.

SATANIC AND CHRISTIAN BOOKS.
I was then shown a library in hell, the room was very black with three candles, red, blue and black, but they melted though they were burning. I saw the book of Mormon , books on astrology, white witchcraft, satanic bible, books on evolution, Sixth and seventh book of Moses, Hip-pop bible, Book of Changes and other demonic books some of which are used by various religions. Those using these books ended up in hell. I also saw many Christian books and Lucifer then said “my spirit lives in the books and any book that has not the Spirit of God in the book is filled with my power”. He also said “any book that can lead people to hell is stored in that room”. People have to be careful the books they read even including Christian titles.

SOLDIERS IN HELL.

After I came out of the room, I was taken to a section in hell where I saw soldiers. These were soldiers when they were on earth from different countries. They were in a pool of fire burning. They went for protection against gunshot and other weapons. Some had the power to vanish others had clothes that were gunshot proof. They did all sorts of occult practices for their protection whilst on earth. Each of them had 666 written on the forehead. There were huge demons brutalizing these soldiers and torturing them. The demon in charge there was 19 feet and looked like a frog with three eyes. I saw a Ghanaian soldier who had a very sad story, he was into martial arts and when he died a demon dragged him to that section of hell. Most people do not know, but all those who practice martial arts would end up in hell fire too.

SMOKERS.
I was later shown two people who were in hell for smoking. So people have to know that smoking would take them to hell.

PEOPLE WHO CALL ON SAINTS.

I also saw a man who called saints when he was on earth, and this was classified occult and he was suffering greatly. After wards I was taken back through the tunnel and I came back to earth.

SALVATION PRAYER.
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin. You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself. Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.
Re: Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! by trity09(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
I shake my head for this OP
Re: Princess Diana And Michael Jackson In Hell !!!!!! by kuuljay(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cheap drugs no good abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When He Ask For Nudes!!!!! / Facebook Wonders / Get Me An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.