Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) (2082 Views)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Olajumoke Orisaguna has inked another deal with a confectionery as their face and brand ambassador.

The unveiling happened today in Abuja. Olajumoke is pictured above at the event and stands with Bola of FEW models, Amarachi and Adaora Shirley Iwuanyanwu, the owners of the confectionery - Shirley's confectionery below in this photo.

Two companies: StanbicIBTC and PayPorte have made Olajumoke their brand ambassador. The former even awarded her two daughters scholarships up to university level. Her face has appeared on the cover of magazines. She is now a student at Poise Finishing School, an intern with two beauty salons, and a motivational speaker, even though she can’t speak English.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/olajumoke-orisaguna-lands-another.html

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
more

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Even Unilag Gals wey sabi form don dey sell bread for akoka road cos dem wan hit jackpot like jummie

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
hmmm... congrat jare omo daada
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by elkonS: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dis is definitely gonna make front page..... just watch
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by DEXTROVERT: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
where is her husband

better still, he is supposed to carry those babies na!!!!

fear media
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
The issue of olajumoke is indeed a miracle. Regardless of whether its a publicity stunt or not, it is undeniable that the blessings of God are truely upon her.

Somebody out there .. It seems No matter what you do , nothing is working for you. You keep trying and thinking why is your own different?

Am i to tell you not to worry. Your own TY bello is coming. Your favour and blessings are coming.

I pray God picks up my call this year too in my writing and musical careers respectively. E no go bad if person chop ambassador like this everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by tintedniggz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fam, this is Grade A mercy from God
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
When God turned the captivity of the Israelite,it was like they that dreameth,congrats dear
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
grinsmiley any news about Olajumoke gives me joy,infact she is an epitome of beauty tongue

so happy for her
she is looking radiant,effect of when God picks your call
#Baba God pick my call too

ClassCaptain:
The issue of olajumoke is indeed a miracle. Regardless of whether its a publicity stunt or not, it is undeniable that the blessings of God are truely upon her.

Somebody out there .. It seems No matter what you do , nothing is working for you. You keep trying and thinking why is your own different?
Am i to tell you not to worry. Your own TY bello is coming. Your favour and blessings are coming.

I pray God picks up my call this year too in my writing and musical careers respectively. E no go bad if person chop ambassador like this everywhere

LMAO grin what chaplain has done in your life will remain permanent in Jesus name tongue are you noe an envagelist? grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by sugarbelly: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by goldiam(f): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
yes!!!! congrats girl, God bless me to bless others and may the helper of my destiny be blessed the more while blessing me,Amen.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:
grinsmiley any news about Olajumoke gives me joy,infact she is an epitome of beauty tongue

so happy for her
she is looking radiant,effect of when God picks your call
#Baba God pick my call too

LMAO grin what chaplain has done in your life will remain permanent in Jesus name tongue are you noe an envagelist? grin

i see your post for group wey u dey ask who be classcaptain. I just dey laugh u.

I don don pastor o. All dese years of baptist hymnal and fellowsjip by iya adeniji. E no reach
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by tubouncen(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
The competition is becoming hotter between OLAJUMOKE and rudboy's LUCY
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by misspicy(f): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

i see your post for group wey u dey ask who be classcaptain. I just dey laugh u.

I don don pastor o. All dese years of baptist hymnal and fellowsjip by iya adeniji. E no reach
that was last year,you enter cave ni? tongue

besides Classcaptain is Synord,first time I saw synord(olaolu,the gentle boy and friend to Carson for Art class),I guessed it was you,got your songs 2013 from them lekkyl(the one with fashan),besides Posh is on NL too...lol,I caught him

busted cool **grinning**
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
misspicy:

that was last year,you enter cave ni? tongue

besides Classcaptain is Synord,first time I saw synord(olaolu,the gentle boy and friend to Carson for Art class),I guessed it was you,got your songs 2013 from them lekkyl(the one with fashan),besides Posh is on NL too...lol,I caught him

busted cool **grinning**

lol at the gentle boy.. This your analysis naa die grin. Wetin be poshdaddy handle abeg Ehn..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol at the gentle boy.. This your analysis naa die grin. Wetin be poshdaddy handle abeg Ehn..
bribe me tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
congratz to her, but make i no lie ehn, this lady short oooo....anyways sha, i'm happy for her o..

And as na olajumoke topic, i dey feel say e go reach FP..so make i but land here

Notice: this land is not for sale... beware of that person beneath me.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Blessed gal. Baba God pick our calls tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by nellaluv(f): 12:27am On Feb 28, 2016
She looks intimidated, the lady beside her is stealing her shine. And why isn't she wearing heels? The one she's wearing is reserved for 'ndi nne' undecided . And the dress she's wearing is just like housegirl dress and they say she's is in poise finishing school.. and she never learn anything. In fact the girl looks dull, all this seems like its overwhelming her.

I just dey observe how all this show go take end, by the time these vultures finish exploiting her fame, hmmmmm... but that's none of my business tongue

Make I go sell my proverbial bread, Baba God answer my call na beg I dey beg oooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by neejay1986(m): 1:31am On Feb 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Olajumoke Orisaguna has inked another deal with a confectionery as their face and brand ambassador.

The unveiling happened today in Abuja. Olajumoke is pictured above at the event and stands with Bola of FEW models, Amarachi and Adaora Shirley Iwuanyanwu, the owners of the confectionery - Shirley's confectionery below in this photo.

Two companies: StanbicIBTC and PayPorte have made Olajumoke their brand ambassador. The former even awarded her two daughters scholarships up to university level. Her face has appeared on the cover of magazines. She is now a student at Poise Finishing School, an intern with two beauty salons, and a motivational speaker, even though she can’t speak English.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/olajumoke-orisaguna-lands-another.html

Her smiles is obviously fake.... make them teach her how to dey smile naturally nah. Well, it is gradual.

Baba God. please in your infinite mercy pick up my call too. Amen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Lands Another Endorsement Deal (photos) by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2016
The Lord is good !!

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Breaks The World Record Of Owing The Biggest Perfume (photos) / Nicki Minaj S3xy In Black Dress (photos) / Video:Checkout oba Of Benin's Convoy As He Arrives Edo State Govt. House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.