Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advice Needed (568 Views)

Urgent Advice / Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please, gurus in the house, i am about paying for a registered 2003 Toyota Ipsum 240s which cost 900k.

I don't know much about this brand of Toyota...but it looks pretty OK. I don't know if i am on the right track to getting a good car.

please i need your sincere advice on this matter. Thanks in advance.

Ah ah! don't just view & go away ...... say something na'
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by mayor2013: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
agbomere12:
Please, gurus in the house, i am about paying for a registered 2003 Toyota Ipsum 240s which cost 900k.

I don't know much about this brand of Toyota...but it looks pretty OK. I don't know if i am on the right track to getting a good car.

please i need your sincere advice on this matter. Thanks in advance.

Ah ah! don't just view & go away ...... say something na'

Ipsium is a japanese version of toyota interms of regoin the ride is coming. Have known Japanese versions of toyota to be very durable. If I were you get a competent auto diagnostic technician to help you run a scan on the ride before you making your final payment, a thorough physical inspection would be a welcome idea too. If you are in lagos we can send one of our staffs to help you look thoroughly at the ride
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
mayor2013:

Ipsium is a japanese version of toyota interms of regoin the ride is coming. Have known Japanese versions of toyota to be very durable. If I were you get a competent auto diagnostic technician to help you run a scan on the ride before you making your final payment, a thorough physical inspection would be a welcome idea too. If you are in lagos we can send one of our staffs to help you look thoroughly at the ride

ok sir. thanks alot. God bless u.

pls drop you contact so that i can call you for thorough inspection.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by mayor2013: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
08165520837 or 08156087872. Bbpin is 7BE1C522
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by baconline(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hope it's not converted

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout. / IVM Signs MOU with the Nigerian Air Force to Supply Parts for their Fighter Jets / Vehicle Safety - The Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.