Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The LAST Pulp....should I Sell - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The LAST Pulp....should I Sell (1419 Views)

Should I Sell Out This Dog For #50,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by ONWARDBABA: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
After the delivery of the pulp
DEC 15th
I am on the verge of sell...but my sis says no plz advice
Shd i?

Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by ONWARDBABA: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
Will be 10weeks xt week
Jt 9weeks and 5days
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by superemmy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
What dog breed is this please? I might be interested.
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by Mckandre(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Without being told , its a caucasian/gsd mix. I stand to be corrected. the dog hansome sha

1 Like

Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by PHfinest(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Interested. Your contact details so we can talk price. I'm in. PH.
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by miremoses(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
Without being told , its a caucasian/gsd mix. I stand to be corrected. the dog hansome sha
d dog z a gsd for sure no Caucasian traits on this pup
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by Mckandre(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
miremoses:
u sure ? But the ears are cropped. Who on earth would crop a GSDs ear for crying out loud?
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by miremoses(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
u sure ? But the ears are cropped. Who on earth would crop a GSDs ear for crying out loud?
ya!I no datz d reason u said its a mix..not only did he crop d eats,he even docked d tails..smh
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by Mckandre(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
miremoses:
ya!I no datz d reason u said its a mix..not only did he crop d eats,he even docked d tails..smh
now see wickedness. but the head has the feature of a Caucasian. inshort the face get Caucasian appearance, and ever since I ve seen alot of gsds both the long hair and the short hair,never ve I seen such dog as a gsd pup. the best thing is to see the parent pics that's the only chance to deduce the pups breed, all I know e fit be rott pup grin
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by miremoses(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mckandre:
now see wickedness. but the head has the feature of a Caucasian. inshort the face get Caucasian appearance, and ever since I ve seen alot of gsds both the long hair and the short hair,never ve I seen such dog as a gsd pup. the best thing is to see the parent pics that's the only chance to deduce the pups breed, all I know e fit be rott pup grin
lol..dats for those interested in d dog
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by ONWARDBABA: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairaland sha.....watch out for the puppy when hes 4months
its nt mixed grin grin grin grin grin
i dint crop anytin oooo

i jt want to feel ur comment aM LAUGHING HIGH HERE
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by Apitch(m): 8:18am On Feb 29, 2016
It's obvious your sister is in love with the pup, if u can afford to help ur sister keep her, then I'll advice u let her have it.
The money u will make from the pup won't give neither you nor your sister the joy the dog will bring you both.
Daalu

1 Like

Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by ONWARDBABA: 9:26am On Feb 29, 2016
thanx alot
just looking at the tym and also i av other dogs
tanx alot
grin grin grin
Apitch:
It's obvious your sister is in love with the pup, if u can afford to help ur sister keep her, then I'll advice u let her have it.
The money u will make from the pup won't give neither you nor your sister the joy the dog will bring you both.
Daalu
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by olisafincy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
miremoses:
Guy na GSD with a caucasian trait , i once breed a dog of this nature. The ear will never stand, i repeat it will never stand erect na all this mix things breed.
Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by Seun(m): 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sell it. Your sister will soon forget about him. It is normal to get attached to a puppy but it's easy to get over it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAST Pulp....should I Sell by ONWARDBABA: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Seun:
Sell it. Your sister will soon forget about him. It is normal to get attached to a puppy but it's easy to get over it.
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale @ 90k / How To Bathe A Dog / 2 Kittens For Sale Male And Female. 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.