Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Smart Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Smart Are You? (498 Views)

Let's See How Smart You Are / Where Are The Geniuses, How Smart Are You??? / How Smart Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You? by oluwapoju(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2016
If I write my answer, everyone will copy and paste so I will just write if I write my answer everyone will copy and paste and some people will read this comment only to realise that I didn't write anything serious after all.

Re: How Smart Are You? by Roidatom(m): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2016
How this can be.

First the woman must make sure that she shoots her husband. After that, she must also make sure that she holds him under water for good five minutes. Then, let her go out with him for dinner.

This is how this can be.
But seriously, can this be?
Perhaps, to shoot means a camera shot, but under water.... Uhm...
Life lines please,
Lemme ask the audience.

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! Be Warned!! Be Warned!!! / What Is The Oldest Thing You Own And Still Use / Time Telling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.