Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 (4579 Views)

Golf 3 For Sale@a Cheap And Affordable Prize 200k Without A Battey / We want To Buy Golf 3, Tokunbo Or Neat Naija Used. / Sharp Golf 3 Wagon Tokunbo@890k 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2016
The car was actually brought in from koutonu on Xmass and has been used since then all the papers are completely genuine till next 2years or more and I checked the engine it was OK noiseless smokeless and haven't been loosed before..
First body and Alloy rims Manual and no AC
The car can still afford to run if you remove the battery after starting it
Please tell me the basics I need to know before I buy the car Please help me pals about the price too help me with the price please..i don't know how much to price him.. The car is really neat and with clean engine
Good morning pals and happy Sunday ok
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 4:03am On Feb 28, 2016
please every opinion is acceptable...i am just a full novice..to be frank I know thing about car..i only know that I have to have petrol in the thank to make the car run.. Please I am fully a novice pals..please help me out
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by Taiwo20(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Since it was brought in last year before the exchange rate increase..... If the papers includes genuine customs papers..... It shouldn't be more than 600k If it doesn't includes customs papers...I think 400-450k

1 Like

Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Taiwo20:
Since it was brought in last year before the exchange rate increase.....
If the papers includes genuine customs papers.....
It shouldn't be more than 600k
If it doesn't includes customs papers...I think 400-450k
ok thanks Taiwo but it came with genuine custom papers and every other is complete as he (the seller) told me I don't know which paper is which paper but he asked me to call someone to verify the whole papers if I am not sure my self.... So I think the papers a genuine
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by Taiwo20(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
nipseyben:
ok thanks Taiwo but it came with genuine custom papers and every other is complete as he (the seller) told me I don't know which paper is which paper but he asked me to call someone to verify the whole papers if I am not sure my self.... So I think the papers a genuine

400k max.....e flenty for cotonou sorry I didn't notice the no AC...AC and auto gear increases the price of cars by atleast 50k each.....from what you described since it has no AC and its manual....Your budget should be within 350k-400k if its still very neat

1 Like

Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
please which is the best engine... Some one said its 1,8 and please how do I know the version of the engine..is there any where it can be noted on the engine..or any thing that can help me identify which version is in the car I am about to buy. Please help me thanks
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by BiggerBangs: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
wink Good Decision ..buy the thing,i bought mine for 420k with the same specification as yours!..easy to maintain and very rugged

1 Like

Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by calebesq: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Instead of buying a liability, why not buy this asset and make money. Car has complete papers including customs papers. Just 400k negotiable 08038724002

Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Please where are the people who knows about car engine...the one I am buying is 1.3 is it okay or not please advice me please.
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by bisi16(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2016
nipseyben:
Please where are the people who knows about car engine...the one I am buying is 1.3 is it okay or not please advice me please.
1.3? Am not sure d mk3 was built with a 1.3 engine. It's either 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, GTI or a VR6.
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by andykay(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2016
The golf display above came with 1.8litre engine. That is how 1.8litre engine looks like.
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
i was hoping the the car I sent for comes with 1.8 Eng but it turned out I but the golf 3 with 1.3 eng. And now I need to change the eng to 1.8 with Gear box and factory fitted AC complete please how much can that cost
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by corneli83(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2016
nipseyben:
i was hoping the the car I sent for comes with 1.8 Eng but it turned out I but the golf 3 with 1.3 eng. And now I need to change the eng to 1.8 with Gear box and factory fitted AC complete please how much can that cost
If it's possible, sell it off and add money to get one with 1.8l engine... if u insist on changing the engine and gear, u may end up spending above budget. However, i know of 1.4l engine, not 1.3l engine.
Re: What To Know Before I Buy Golf 3 by nipseyben(m): 12:52am On Mar 07, 2016
with all you have said this mean my car is up for sale after just 1 week of purchase it's just so fresh but what can I say you all knows better 360,000 going going gone here's my number 08068184920 call and whatsapp
corneli83:

If it's possible, sell it off and add money to get one with 1.8l engine... if u insist on changing the engine and gear, u may end up spending above budget. However, i know of 1.4l engine, not 1.3l engine.

(1) (Reply)

E 350 08 One Year Used Sale@2.050m / **SOLD**. Fully Loaded Toks 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. **SOLD** / R Models Mack Trucks Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.