Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? (1014 Views)

BABAT CARGO:Order Your Goods From China to Nigeria at $5 / Affordable Goods (Bags, Shoes, Wristwatches)Male & Female All Available In Lagos / Easy Way To Buy Goods From China Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by XceptionalBetty: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

So glad to be back on NL after so many years away from it smiley

The message am about to post have been popping into my head for the past three months and tonight I decided to make a post about it. Who knows who might benefit from it.

I travel to Nigeria often, almost every 6 weeks from the United States. I reside in the United States but am passionate about making a change in my birth country thus my frequent trips.

Few days ago, I came across some post through which people were complaining of ordering stuff from the US but never got their packages. A light bulb came up again in my head. I can be of help to tackle this problem! Of course, I will charge you a fee. The good thing is, you get your package within 24 to 48 hours upon my arrival to Nigeria. I fly into Lagos and Abuja. So, if you live out of these two states, you will have to send someone or come over yourself to retrieve your package.

I am planning to take another trip to Nigeria within the next 2 weeks. If you need my service, let me know.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Wow!! Thats my Betty. You will really be of help to me. How do you charge?
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by XceptionalBetty: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello Masterpower, how are you doing?

The charges range from $150 for 25lbs and $299 for 50lbs

If you will be a frequent shipper, we can work out a discount.

Thanks for contacting me. Have a wonderful day.

masterpower:
Wow!! Thats my Betty. You will really be of help to me.
How do you charge?
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
What if its one or 2 items? Do you have someone in canada to pick up something for me?
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by XceptionalBetty: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
$6.99 per pound.

I reside in the US. The person I know in Canada lives in Alberta but how will your item(s) get to me from there. Shipping to Canada from US is expensive. I assume it will be same mailing from Canada to US.

masterpower:
What if its one or 2 items?
Do you have someone in canada to pick up something for me?
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
XceptionalBetty:
$6.99 per pound.

I reside in the US. The person I know in Canada lives in Alberta but how will your item(s) get to me from there. Shipping to Canada from US is expensive. I assume it will be same mailing from Canada to US.

Ok dear. Let me arrange it. I will get intouch with you soon.
Take good care of yourself.
Talk soon
Re: Do You Have Or Need Any Goods From US Delivered To Nigeria? by XceptionalBetty: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
You too.
masterpower:

Ok dear. Let me arrange it. I will get intouch with you soon.
Take good care of yourself.
Talk soon

(1) (Reply)

Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / Jersey / Butt Enlargement Cream For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.