Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) (2156 Views)

Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) by Bengist247(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Senate president, Bukola Saraki has challenged reports by Premium Times that he has taken delivery of new cars worth over N330million.
Black painted cars allegedly bought by Saraki

Some of the exotic cars Saraki recently acquired according to reports by Premium Times.

Premium Times on Saturday, February 27 reported that Senator Saraki took delivery of new exotic cars purchased by the National Assembly management for his official use admits widespread criticisms against such unnecessary spending at a time of national economic crisis.

However, the office of the Senate president has dismissed claims that Saraki spent over N330million to acquire vehicles, stating that only the official vehicle of the Senate president, a MercedezBenz, was changed and that the spare car in the convoy is the old one he inherited which he has been using since he assumed office June last year.http://www.bengist247.com/2016/02/why-i-purchased-new-car-saraki.html?m=0

Re: Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) by tanteta(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Whom do we believe.......... Premium Times or Sen Saraki?
Re: Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) by Mynd44: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2016

(1)

Why Do Short People Always Raise Up Their Head While In Group (pic) / Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally: Nigerians Have Discovered That APC Is / One Year Of Evil Change - PDP Blast PMB Change Over Diamond Bank Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.