Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year (17794 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Television Continental (TVC) BLUNDER On Live TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by blessedqueen(f): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
anonimi:
The man who was SQUATTING in Gbenga Daniel's office and home in 1998 now practically owns Lagos state plus.
How did we allow ourselves to be SCAMMED so easily

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Odunsco01(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jumoke, tope,uwa,yeni Morayo, aishat......... CONGRATULATiONs @Your-view
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by omofunaab(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well deserved. ..when will NTA win this type of award, I thought sen Ben Bruce laid good foundation for NTA to be world class. ...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by sotall(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Its obvious the award has been bought and given along political lines. Tinubu is a bastard and all the money he stole from Lagos state treasury will be returned forcefully someday.

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by dominique(f): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
amiskurie:

But channels doesn't deserve it last year though,the reign of TVC should have started from last year.
TVC is the ONLY digitalized channel in Nigeria.
,while AIT is the worst.AIT never embraced improvement over the last two decades.they known to always disgrace their ON-AIR PERSONALITIES.

Seun. Obinoscopy. Lalasticlala r231

Ok if you say so, I don't watch much tv but I know that channels keep winning it year after year. I'm sure TVC must have done something right to have won it.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by nofij(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok oo
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by nairaman66(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Well deserved!
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bravo
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by MARINS(f): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hypolyta:
I
N what u doing on this thread??
You no fit undecided pretend like say u no see my post?
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by martineverest(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
They are my best tv station, tho, but their partisanship is ' AIT-esque'

Their quality is unrivaled.. They are the only tv station in Nigeria that is close to international standard

Stv has joined mitv,nta etc as backward stations

4 Likes

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Nickymezor(f): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmm, u dont say.... Channels still rocks tho

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by amiskurie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
dominique:

Ok if you say so, I don't watch much tv but I know that channels keep winning it year after year. I'm sure TVC must have done something right to have won it.

Another score for BAT, some people won't be happy with this news grin
I stick with standard stations,local or cable ones.I can confirm to you that TVC has the best studios and staffs.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Hypolyta: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
MARINS:
You no fit undecided pretend like say u no see my post?
Get a lyf or better yet get a television
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by brunofarad(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Mandyjosh: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Too bad I don't Watch television...
...No!u kno get TV.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
iswallker:
i see...

meanwhile...application for NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR

duties include...

Manage computer Network.
Design Fliers for promotional uses.
Assist in troubleshooting, Installing all relevant computer software packages.
Create and setup outlook mail and password.
Maintain IT infrastructure.
Proficient User of coral draw software.
Website Management as back end user
Upload pictures,fliers and update information on company blog.

and this look like the duties of a network administrator.......
Lol.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by martineverest(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Odunsco01:
Jumoke, tope,uwa,yeni Morayo, aishat......... CONGRATULATiONs @Your-view

they are the reason I watch the station
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by dahmie2013: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Finally! Was tired of seeing channel's advert of winning TV of d year.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by slinkky(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations TVC
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by opribo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
How manage is it with the lack lustre programming, poor presentation and presenters who lack charisma. This must be jagaban influence. A political award.

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Odunsco01(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
martineverest:
they are the reason I watch the station
exactly....... Same here!
But since i came bak 2 skul ain't steady wt your-view but i do stream once in a while
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Duru009(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
I said this APC channel will cetainly win it this year.......

Thy are in power. What do u xpect

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by lebete3000: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
At least Channels no go claim "TV station of the year for the 11th time"
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Duru009(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
"snipes my small stout"

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by hammedkola(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Liljeez(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
amiskurie:

But channels doesn't deserve it last year though,the reign of TVC should have started from last year.
TVC is the ONLY digitalized channel in Nigeria,while AIT is the worst.AIT never embraced improvement over the last two decades.they are known to always disgrace their ON-AIR PERSONALITIES.

Up till today,AIT still uses stickers in their studios...and talkless of their protestant workers.

Seun. Obinoscopy. Lalasticlala r231
Y wont dey beat channels....when all chanels know is how to have on-air malfunction

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Duru009(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2016

"snipes my small stout"

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by mcee1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Will dis stop our dilector Nnamdi kanu from excess heat disturbing him now at kuje prison? cheesy
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Duru009(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
The APC channel has won oooooo

i said thy will win it this year.....
"snipes my small stout"...

1 Like

Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by CioAngels(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hey, good to hear, i was saying sometimes ago that other television houses should close shops if they don't have improvement Methodology. Tvc congratulations if you merited it.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by Mandyjosh: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tv continental deserves dis award,yes!i wonder y some haters &wailers continue 2 doubt d award.if u had b listenin 2 d tv station in question,den u wud ve had any reason 2 doubt d award.if u dont lik it,go nd drink acid.channel tv, sorry dis timsad.
Re: Television Continental Emerges Station Of The Year by opeaceo: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
sotall:
Its obvious the award has been bought and given along political lines. Tinubu is a bastard and all the money he stole from Lagos state treasury will be returned forcefully someday.

Which award has been bought?? You hatred for Tinubu might give you HBP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle On The Buka Street / Chomzy Wins Head Of House. BBNAIJA 2022 (Video) / Fears Over Indecency Broadcast In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.