Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of February 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of February 2016 (357 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of April 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of February 2016 by jonatoye(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Irrespective of what is happening in your life the fact still remains that, as far as God is concerned, everything is working to give you the desired expected end!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." (Jer 29:11-13 NKJV)
With God everything works. Man only needs to align his life in the direction of God's will for him. The desire of your heart will surely come to pass but will not in your own way. You are required to submit your life to God.

The Lord spoke to the children of Israel while they were still in exile that his thoughts for them is for good and not for evil. He allowed the enemy to burn down their cities and farm land, kill most of their people and take them away from their own land to live in the land of captivity. Yet, despite all these, the Lord said His thought towards them is not of evil but to give them an expected end.

I don't know what you are passing through and how life has been treating you. The most important thing that is constant is that; the intention of God over your life is to give you that very expected end of your desire.

The purpose of the experience you are having may just be to teach your hand to war. Sometimes it may be to lead you through the right part of life or to make you have the right orientation for the required character to carry your future.

The Lord took the Israelites to exile to make them know by experience the consequence of sin. They also passed through the wilderness to know that man does not live by bread alone. You don't need to be offended nor take steps away from God's will for your life. Rather, make yourself available for the dealings of the Lord and patiently wait on Him to do His good pleasure in your life.

Seeking the Lord properly over your life financially, academically, spiritually, maritally and various aspect of life is what will bring His plans to accomplishment in your life.

The Lord will bring His purpose to pass in your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Magnificent Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Invite You To This Life Transforming, Healing And Prosperity Program / Who Is Jesus? / The Bible A Fairy Tale Book ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.