Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigeria: Incubation Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Incubation Period (690 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Seven Categories Of Nigerians During This Election Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Incubation Period by omoovie(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2009
I think Nigeria needs to undergo an incubation period of sorts. It would be similar to that of Japan and other countries where they sort of held off from the world stage for decades then came back stronger, with a distinct brand, and with a united goal.

I think Nigeria needs to be managed/handled like a business that is failing and the entire nation needs reorganization/reorientation from the lowest levels to the highest echelons.

Please share your:

Thoughts?
Reasons why it will/won't work?
Modifications to this idea?
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by NegroNtns(m): 1:33am On Jul 14, 2009
I believe Nigeria should fold into a cocoon and transform internally. It might take 30yrs to complete the growth but when we break out of the shell our destiny will be better defined and promising to readily take on global challenges.

Omo,

This is what I said in another post today. It coincides precisely with your take. This what we need to do.
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by omoovie(f): 1:39am On Jul 14, 2009
WOW! Great minds think alike! I no dey with d des nambari guy again. We are just good friends now. Na my Nairaland addiction make me lose my job last year oh! LOL. Actually, I should've known better. Sha, you live you learn. How've you been?
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by NegroNtns(m): 1:45am On Jul 14, 2009
I dey kampe. Yes, we do think alike. . . I forgot! Wow!! Well, no worry life is full of lessons learnt. God will address your needs.

Wetin be dis Dans Le Reves thing? Is that down by the river. , is that what it says?
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by omoovie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

I dey kampe. Yes, we do think alike. . . I forgot! Wow!! Well, no worry life is full of lessons learnt. God will address your needs.

Wetin be dis Dans Les Reves thing? Is that down by the river. , is that what it says?

It means "In dreams" in French.
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Meaning Nigeria should go solo under the radar?
i so much disagree, this will just make the yeye leaders mess thing up the more, cos they need constant watchman to make sure they are doing the right thing.
The other nations that has done that are led by leaders that truely have the nation at heart, unlike our useless pricks
Re: Nigeria: Incubation Period by strangleyo: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
The curse of oil won't allow it.

(1) (Reply)

Requiem For Nigeria@49 / Petrol Now N150 Per Litre In Makurdi / Why Not Build Refineries Before Deregulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.