Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) (1352 Views)

Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) / Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa? / Work And Study In South Cyprus . For Undergraduates And Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 1:03am On Jul 14, 2009
Study in Malaysia(UK and Australia Program) 2009/2010 Intake

You can study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK or Australia in Malaysia Campus. Alternatively, You can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK after a year or two in Malaysia.

Why study in Malaysia?
Malaysia as an education destination for high quality internationally recognised programmes, competitive tuition fees, relative low cost of living, and conducive living and learning environment. 

Courses Available?
There are courses available in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and Accounting from the following Educational Institutions:
* University of East London (Degree program)
* university of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND)
* University of Wales UK (Masters)
* University of Ballart (Australia)(Masters)

Education Facilitators from Malaysia are currently in Nigeria recruiting for 2009/2010 Intake.Get in touch  for quick qualification screening,Issuance of Offer Letter(s) and Submission of requirements to process your Study Visas.

Do not hesitate to get in touch- Registration is going on:

Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com

Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by flysh: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
my email is andai_200@yahoo.com i need more details o this
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2009
flysh please check your mail we have sent details and fees structure to you.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch.Thks
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by Iyamu: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2009
have tried ur website but does not come on, please send me more details. proudiyamuone@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ dipoley2k

U little minded criminal, how many innocent lives have u ruined?

Con-artist
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
justwise:

@ dipoley2k

U little minded criminal, how many innocent lives have u ruined?

Con-artist

@justwise sorry,if you have enquires you can simply mail or call from where ever you are ok or we arrange to meet up or meet in our lagos office.There is no need bring insolent words here bro.
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by justwise(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2009
dipoley2k:

@justwise sorry,if you have enquires you can simply mail or call from where ever you are ok or we arrange to meet up or meet in our lagos office.There is no need bring insolent words here bro.

Stop fooling urself dipoley, u know its all abt scam even as i doubt if u are a woman.
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 12:25am On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Stop fooling urself dipoley, u know its all abt scam even as i doubt if u are a woman.

I guess you are online as i type this message,you do as i say if you have enquires bro.
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by justwise(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2009
dipoley2k:

I guess you are online as i type this message,you do as i say if you have enquires bro.

yes i'm online but got no time with pple like u. stop scamming innocent Nigerians. Thats wat i'm saying to u
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 3:06am On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

yes i'm online but got no time with pple like u. stop scamming innocent Nigerians. Thats wat i'm saying to u
scamming?there're better things to do than that bro "Many that does that would have seen that what goes around comes around 4dem", Well i believe you can act wise by making findings/enquires.Take a walk into our office or check newspapers.Cheers
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 3:09am On Oct 04, 2009
Study in Malaysia(UK and Australia Program) 2009/2010 Intake

You can study for and complete international Masters, degrees and diploma programmes from UK or Australia in Malaysia Campus. Alternatively, You can also opt to transfer to universities in Australia and UK after a year or two in Malaysia.

Why study in Malaysia?
Malaysia as an education destination for high quality internationally recognised programmes, competitive tuition fees, relative low cost of living, and conducive living and learning environment.

Courses Available?
There are courses available in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and Accounting from the following Educational Institutions:
* University of East London (Degree program)
* university of Coventry UK (Degree program)
* Edexcel UK (HND)
* University of Wales UK (Masters)
* University of Ballart (Australia)(Masters)

Education Facilitators from Malaysia are currently in Nigeria recruiting for 2009/2010 Intake.Get in touch for quick qualification screening,Issuance of Offer Letter(s) and Submission of requirements to process your Study Visas.

Do not hesitate to get in touch- Registration is going on:

Email : overseasadmission@rosaad.com

Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by justwise(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2009
dipoley2k:

scamming?there're better things to do than that bro "Many that does that would have seen that what goes around comes around 4dem", Well i believe you can act wise by making findings/enquires.Take a walk into our office or check newspapers.Cheers

If u have any sense justice then u know wat ur mind is telling u now, taking money from innocent pple and left them for nothing is evil.

Let ur mind judge u and ur type of business
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by dipoley2k(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

If u have any sense justice then u know wat your mind is telling u now, taking money from innocent pple and left them for nothing is evil.

Let your mind judge u and your type of business

There goes your ignorance,for your information we don't collect your cash,students will have to make their payments themself to the university ok.Do call or mail to get more info if you care bro.cheers
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by justwise(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2009
dipoley2k:

There goes your ignorance,for your information we don't collect your cash,students will have to make their payments themself to the university ok.Do call or mail to get more info if you care bro.cheers

Which school? There is no school website there. They will pay the fees THROUGH u and only God knows what will become of it.
Give us the school website.

Anyway whoever got duped by u and ur gang must be very very stup.id.

Whoever need to stuy oversea should do a simple search.
All the info is free.
Re: Study in Malaysia Uk and Australian Program (Degree And Masters ) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
FOR A RELIABLE AGENT TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR OVERSEAS ADMISSIONS KINDLY CONTACT: 07085215376

(1) (Reply)

GT Lianmeng China / Ican '12 Nov Diet Result / Quad-core Kids Educational Android 4.4 Tablet PC Can Really Help Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.